Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 18, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:
This is cg w a report of field testing the cyberman companion. After several days since last update I am p, eased to report our governing body for home has taken care of the cyberman forced disappearances among homes citizens. It looks k
like the officials at SCEA home have put an end to his reign of terror among the citizens of home and have had eyewtnes accounts fromother citizens he no longer terrorie them w a freeze. Back to you jj and king.

*throws away lotion bottle* come on, cg, I was off for the day, we were looking for tsuande.

Anyway, in recent news, Home is getting prepared for the releases of good games and new content, such as SR4...and quad bikes.

When i mean sr4, we're not getting in game content. dont be excited.

reporting from my bed, this is trash can king, back to you.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 71 of 94 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Well I was out in the field king coverin that story. Cut me some slack. N don't throw that lotion bottle in my trash. Goes in recycleables. My house is eco friendly. Ill make sure its In there kk.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 72 of 94 (222 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 18, 2013

SPECIAL REPORT ( Part 1 )

Good Evening

Tonight we're joined by Dr_Karas from PS Home Honk Kong.

He is the author of this years best selling title "Life on Home". Thanks for joining us tonight doc.

Dr_Karas - My pleasure to be here.

JJ_Dillon - How long have you been a member of Home ?

Dr_Karas - I've been a member of the Home community since early 2009.

JJ_Dillon - And you live in the HK region, you must get your fair share of trolls and pervs there huh ?

Dr_Karas - lol, not quite, HK its pretty much a dead region, we have far less content than the other 3 main regions, everyone pretty much goes to NA or EU or JP. HK is pretty quiet, which is good if you're an author.

JJ_Dillon - lol, speaking of author. your book titled "Life on Home" has sold 15 million copies since it was published earlier this year. Now there was one part of the book that really caught my attention, and that was you explaining the difference between "Noobs" and "Newbs". Would you mind explaining it here for our viewers ?

Message 73 of 94 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 18, 2013

SPECIAL REPORT ( Part 2 )

Dr_Karas - Not at all. *clears throat* A Newb or Newbie is someone that is new to something or "virgin". We're all new at something weither in real life or online, so bascially we're all newbs at something. Noobs however are also known as Trolls, Perverts... basically people who harass others for their own enjoyment. Now Noobs may sometimes look like Newbs but its their actions that you have to watch for, not their clothing attire.

JJ_Dillon - Well thats all the time we have for now. Thanks for coming doc.

Dr_Karas - Thanks for having me.

JJ_Dillon - Dr_Karas ladies & gentlemen, you can pick up a copy of his book titled "Life on Home" at your local Home library.

This ends our Spcial Report..

This is JJ_Dillon for HNN

Goodnight.

Message 74 of 94 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Aug 18, 2013

JJ, I think you may have stumbled onto something amazing here. Your report alone is funny, but the true magic is that you have so many people popping up adding their own reports to the Home News NETWORK.

If I were you, I'd make a Twitter account for this, and use it to highlight the best reports. Tweet a headline, hashtag it #HNNStreetTeam (or something like that) followed by the reporter's name, and add a link to the original post here!

Something like:

Message 75 of 94 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

THIS JUST IN...

Home management admits today that "maybe it wasn't a good idea to give everyone a free, 650 lbs feral tiger".

"It seemed a good idea at the time", says Craig Nelson - PR director for Sony, "we want to give everyone the Home experience they want, and the people said they wanted tigers.  How in the world could we have foreseen the carnage and mayhem this simple choice would make."

We now go live with Jacob Stevens, our man on the street...Jacob?

tiger.jpg

...well...we seem to be having some technical difficulties.  Be sure to tune in later tonight for the full story. 

Message 76 of 94 (203 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I didn't mean to do it, I swear.

It started with the OP then it spread like a disease. lol

Thanks for the support and yea Twitter would be a good idea, but to be honest I'd rather stick to what I'm doing now and let someone else handle that. Besides, soon I'll be so busy directing the G.D.F, I may not be posting as many reports here as I have been.

If the idea of a report pops in my head, then I'll post it. Thats pretty much where all my reports in this thread came from, just right off the top of the dome.

StephieRawks wrote:

JJ, I think you may have stumbled onto something amazing here. Your report alone is funny, but the true magic is that you have so many people popping up adding their own reports to the Home News NETWORK.

If I were you, I'd make a Twitter account for this, and use it to highlight the best reports. Tweet a headline, hashtag it #HNNStreetTeam (or something like that) followed by the reporter's name, and add a link to the original post here!

Something like:

Message 77 of 94 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Well if you can't assign a team to take over....this idea can be huge if someone can keep it up
Message 78 of 94 (169 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Aug 18, 2013

-+*<  NEWS FLASH  >*+-

*in AM sound*

A report from the Novus space station mention a large metallic object had been spotted behind the far side of the moon. A confidential reliable source confirmed it's suspected to be from Kikaii origin. The famous Black Hats sent a recon team to investigate. 

More information should be available later today.

Now back to you loved infomercials

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 79 of 94 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Aug 18, 2013

-+*<UPDATE>*+-     -+*<UPDATE>*+-     -+*<UPDATE>*+-

Kikaii power signature is confirmed!

Same undisclosed reliable source also confirm a terrestial transport with mammal life sign docking with an unkown type Kikaii ship.

ARE THE HUMANS INFILTRATED??? That is the question!

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 80 of 94 (120 Views)
0 Likes