PlayStation MVP
4546 posts

Re: HNN - Home News Network ( Reports )

Aug 16, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

jj, can you broadcast that taco fam is recruiting for HNN? :smileyvery-happy:

along with my job..gimme my job back

Actually you were never actually fired so you can broadcast that if you want.

248.jpg

Oh *facepalm* I will report soon. Thank you!

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 51 of 94 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2589 posts

Aug 16, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Good Evening / Good Morning

At the top of the news... The D31 virus continues to plague the community. Home Officials say they are working diligently to to find a cure. Hopefully they'll find a solution soon before everyone goes criminally insane.

In other news... School is back in session as Granzella opened their new school here in the states "Gz Academy". This new school is said to be educational and fun, however you don't be on campus between midnight and 5am, bad things are said to happen around that time.

Now for tomorrow's / today's weather... Sunny skies throughout Home with a few scattered showers in some areas

That does it for the news for now.

This is JJ_Dillon for HNN

See you all soon.

I didn't know what to make of this and maybe I'm not paying attention but I don't even know what HNN stands for but that's OK.

Things have been getting pretty rough on Home lately with comments and insults being tossed around understandably so when things don't work right such as the D31 errors messing things up, not understandably on other things like personal insults. It's gotten so tense in my opinion that a well known internet magazine referred to some forumers as idiots for disagreeing with prices on things soldon Home.

I'm not too happy about some things. Your post on the news I found whimsical and it brought a smile to my face. :smileyhappy:

Thank you for that and thanks for your news report.  I'll go back to being angry now. :smileymad:

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 52 of 94 (239 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

At the top of the news... The D31 virus continues to plague the community. Home Officials say they are working diligently to to find a cure. Hopefully they'll find a solution soon before everyone goes criminally insane.

In other news... School is back in session as Granzella opened their new school here in the states "Gz Academy". This new school is said to be educational and fun, however you don't be on campus between midnight and 5am, bad things are said to happen around that time.

Now for tomorrow's / today's weather... Sunny skies throughout Home with a few scattered showers in some areas

See you all soon.

I didn't know what to make of this and maybe I'm not paying attention but I don't even know what HNN stands for but that's OK.

Things have been getting pretty rough on Home lately with comments and insults being tossed around understandably so when things don't work right such as the D31 errors messing things up, not understandably on other things like personal insults. It's gotten so tense in my opinion that a well known internet magazine referred to some forumers as idiots for disagreeing with prices on things soldon Home.

I'm not too happy about some things. Your post on the news I found whimsical and it brought a smile to my face. :smileyhappy:

Thank you for that and thanks for your news report.  I'll go back to being angry now. :smileymad:

HNN stands for Home News Network ( Title of this thread ), and yes I know all too well, its no different than in real life.

Message 53 of 94 (234 Views)
Fender Bender
2589 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Duh :smileysad: meme thinks my eyes are worse than I think, at least some of the time. Really. :smileysad:

jj_dillon wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

HNN stands for Home News Netword ( Title of this thread ), and yes I know all too well, its no different than in real life.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 54 of 94 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Make this thread a sticky. Pleeeease? No seriously this is what these forums are all about and presenting it in this way with such personality...just very well done. Thanks JJ. :smileyhappy:
Message 55 of 94 (218 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 16, 2013

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:
Make this thread a sticky. Pleeeease? No seriously this is what these forums are all about and presenting it in this way with such personality...just very well done. Thanks JJ. :smileyhappy:

You're welcome, & thanks to everyone for the support.

Message 56 of 94 (216 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1727 posts

Aug 16, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

See you all soon.

HNN stands for Home News Netword ( Title of this thread ), and yes I know all too well, its no different than in real life.

I see a Typo!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 57 of 94 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

See you all soon.

I see a Typo!

Oops :smileysurprised:

Typo fixed. :smileytongue:

Message 58 of 94 (202 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Acorn park has been unaffected by the D31, although freezers have been running around.  Some good news, the park's RC planes are back and have tasks now.  Complete 5 tasks for each plane and get a reward.  Race tasks, lake tasks, photo tasks and now RC tasks. 

Message 59 of 94 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Good Evening Everyone 

In other news today, it seems there has been a rise in crime due to an increase in gangs and fams in playstation Home.  A witness [Al2009man] stated there was a shoot out in Acorn Meadow Park earlier today.  The incident was reported but there was no moderation (Home police) was on the scene.    It seems we have an image of the incident .... Lets take a look!

gangsta.png

Oh wow!!  That looks very dangerous!

Hopefully no one was injured and we will keep on looking for answers about this incident and will report as soon as we get  them

Also in weather today, people have been complaining about an increase in temperature drops throughout Playstation Home causing "Unexplained" freezes all over, It seems someone (Sony) forgot to turn on the thermostat *Laughs*

Thats it for the HNN Evening News .... Good Night Everyone

[Unaware that the camera and mic was still rolling]

"Wasn't King supposed to be the one covering gangs and fams on Home?  Geez, no wonder he got fired!!! 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 60 of 94 (171 Views)