Limit Breaker
13273 posts

Re: [HK] Touch the Money God Cousin!

Feb 10, 2013

Enistachia wrote:
They should just unlock all regions if they are going to allow posts like this to happen.

Not sure what you mean by unlock.

Discussing other regional content and events is permitted as long as you put [HK], [EU] or [JP] in the title.

Message 31 of 37 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 11, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Katsuune wrote:

But I'm really confused now.  Are BOTH versions of Money God appearing in the same instance-- the real one AND the fake one-- at the  SAME time?

No, it's only one.

Ahhhhh .... Sorry Katsuune, I did mean to answer your question. Becuase I was not  not sure, I allowed for others to chime in on the matter. OK - once I caught the real Money God in the mini-game, and I rezoned and then returned back to the mini-game, the game was over. booo... However, CMCSAVAGE, you brought up a good point. The God I saw during the game did not change clothes, so there should only be one version of the God occuring in the mini-game. Thanks for the clarification, CMC. Smiley Happy

Although, I'm not happy at the fact that the chat log noted that to play for the other reward, you have to rezone and reenter the mini-game. Apparently, the chat log message lets the player ASSUME that you can get this other reward IN THE SAME MINI-GAME SESSION. I figured this out now after reading the other responses. Looks like I have to play the game again during another alloted game hour. *sigh*

And what's this about Poor God doing a "kick money" as he runs?  Thanks for clarification... and Happy New Year everyone

Thay I have no idea...Smiley Tongue

This is what I based my observation on:

stardeth wrote:

For anybody who may be confusing the two, the easiest way to know who you're chasing for sure, is to check the dude's kicks. Money ain't into sandals. Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

I checked this particular God's kicks. I still didn't see any money in his kicks, BUT he was wearing sneakers, now that I recall my experience. ALSO, he was wearing a much shinier suit, like gold lamé. Even though he was running so fast, by gut instinct, I thought I was chasing the real Money god (not Poor God).

For clarification. You'll get an XMB message with a link that takes you to the store, where the funds are addded.

Sweet, OK, thanks for the clarification of the PSN Top-Up Value (which is similiar to the way they notified those that got the $20 PSN bonus). I'll look forward to the XMB message for this. Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 37 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Feb 11, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

For clarification. You'll get an XMB message with a link that takes you to the store, where the funds are addded.

So how long does it usually take to receive a message in XMB?

Message 33 of 37 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

I wish a money god would visit me all the stuff I want on Home is gonna cost me a fortune

Message 34 of 37 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I just got the clock from the money God.
Message 35 of 37 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
13273 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Shae_Wolf wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Not 100% since this is my first time, but I was told like 2 weeks or so after the event ends.

Message 36 of 37 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 11, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Shae_Wolf wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Not 100% since this is my first time, but I was told like 2 weeks or so after the event ends.

More like 2 to 4 weeks after the Event Ends, There very Slow at sending it so it takes awhile...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 37 of 37 (75 Views)
0 Likes