Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: HF knight club is dead bunch kids knight

Oct 8, 2012
hey what happen i those be nice all time why cruss at me **bleep** hey those we was freind guess not u like sister too i never hurt u never cruss welli have one thing that god is real king
Message 11 of 14 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Huh? Calm down, Fly. We are friends. I didn't curse at you at all, and when I said King, I meant the King Of Hamster Freedom. He owns Hamster Freedom, too, with our Queen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

I don't think this is the appropriate place to deal with  club issues and I would like to suggest that this topic be deleted as it isn't beneficiary nor productive to the Home community. We can certainly talk about this in Home. You know you could always chat with us privately on our website when we aren't in Home. If you can not delete this topic on your own, I would suggest that you request an Admin/Moderator here to delete it for you. Fly you have  been a great member with us for a long time and we have had fantastic Smiley Happy fun!

This doesn't have to end in a bad way and with open communication, we can resolve this. How about it Fly?

Hamster Freedom

Message 13 of 14 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

I agree with you on this. This thread should be locked or deleted because of two reasons. Reason one: the Forums isn't the right place to talk about club issues. Reason two: 'cause of Fly accusing and misunderstanding things. Before arguments start and the thread turns ugly, a Mod should lock or delete this thread.

Edit:  This thread has run it's course and will now be locked.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 14 (91 Views)