Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Re: HCV Infinity Pool Tours

Feb 6, 2011

IceCreamBandit wrote:

My Dearest Norse,

I love you more with every article....and yet, I am heartbroken you have not come calling 'round my Infinity Pool..

Single tear,

Bandit

post script....

you had best show soon, or you may wake next to this..

(click the face...)

Haha! That pillow is bleeping *awesome.*

Next time you and I are on Home at the same time, I'll definitely drop by. It's time to go old-school with the cultural sub-references, yo.

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HomeStation Magazine

www.hsmagazine.net

Message 71 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Anyone in particular doing "late night" tours?  I live in Hawaii so it tends to usually be Midnight or later mainland time when I get on to home.

Message 72 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Feb 6, 2011

PoisonThorne wrote:

Anyone in particular doing "late night" tours?  I live in Hawaii so it tends to usually be Midnight or later mainland time when I get on to home.

Aloha, brah! Always fun meeting someone else from the 808.

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HomeStation Magazine

www.hsmagazine.net

Message 73 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Feb 6, 2011

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

But for now, if you want to move to a different space and would like your friends to follow, it's easier for each of them to quickly send you a request to visit you than for you to send out multiple requests to them. Simply mention this to them before switching spaces.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!

Pretty inconvenient either way to say the least. I'll consider buying the spaces if and when that situation is rectified, hopefully at a package discount price. Let the early adopters pay the premiums for the more patient crowd.

The Infinity Pool space does look magnificent though. Thanks to Chad and KDJ for the tours and gifts. (And to Conrad for accepting my friend request for the tour that I no longer needed. Maybe next time.) The statues are sweet.

PlayStation®Home Picture 4-11-2010 1-12-36_1edit2

Was so much fun getting to give tours to everyone! I'm glad you liked it Liza, we had about 12 people there when you were at my house I think. Was wild!

I'll be giving some more tours tomorrow night, I'm not at my PS3 tonight since I had to work all weekend more tours coming soon! I'll give post-superbowl tours and we can talk about how upset that I am that the Patriots aren't in it!

Message 74 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28871 posts

Feb 6, 2011

PoisonThorne wrote:

I am usually on until 0600 EST.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 75 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Hey I can'tem 2 get added 4 the pool tour I bought the mansion 4 1597 bad choice now I hear the pool will b 999 wow r they try 2 put us in.a great depression come on ps3 get sum sense if u wanna sell make it affordable

Message 76 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Feb 6, 2011

If you think 14.99 is not affordable, how did you get your PS3? Steal it? Or did your parents give it to you?

I am surprised they don't have a top end sports car for sale for $99.99. Not everything needs to be affordable. There should be a few items available for the rich and famous.

Message 77 of 127 (5 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Just got back from a tour by Sophronia (Jer was there too) And all I can say is.. It's awesome, but actually truly beautiful. Awesome space, well worth the cash.

ZanXBal Trophy Card
Message 78 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Feb 6, 2011

The Infinity Pool will be $9.99 for users who purchased another part of the mansion for $14.99.

larrybumbico wrote:

Hey I can'tem 2 get added 4 the pool tour I bought the mansion 4 1597 bad choice now I hear the pool will b 999 wow r they try 2 put us in.a great depression come on ps3 get sum sense if u wanna sell make it affordable

Message 79 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Yeah, the prices are pretty dang steep. But then again, I know that they don't want just ANYBODY to have the Mansion. You don't see everybody running around in gold/platinum suits, do ya? At least once you have both the Mansion ans Pool, the other addons will be $4.99. Seems to be the only reasonable price.

Message 80 of 127 (5 Views)
0 Likes