Survivor
1115 posts

Re: HCV Infinity Pool Tours

Feb 4, 2011

I loved the pool tour and the great items I got as a guest. See the fantastic swim suit.

I think it's really like a dream backyard. I love being out there than inside. Very elegant.

I would love to have seen a pool slide that you can actually slide on and to go out on the

the grassy area or down to the beach. That would be totally worth it. Also I would like the

option to change the time of day. The bar area is pretty dark but its relaxing. They may

want to lighten it up for taking pics tho in the future. I think it also needs the option

to have surround sound. I mean a pool area like that in real has surround sound. Please

make it so. I love the lighting over all. Perfect for taking pics. Very crisp. The details are very

fabulous. Good job devs! Thanks for the tour Mr J!

Message 41 of 127 (23 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Feb 4, 2011

HomeStation Magazine has just published its review of the Mansion Pool Deck: http://www.hsmagazine.net/2011/02/review-of-the-mansion-pool-deck/

While the article is too lengthy and graphically intensive to reproduce here, we do hope you take a look. The article does include graphics of the new golden gifts that you can give out to friends.

However, just for fun, here's a Mansion pic of Jersquall in the Helghast outfit, ChronosViper in the Santa/Reindeer outfit, and Animus_Requiem in the UFO outfit.

Pooldeck11.jpg

Only in Home can you have an image like this.

Written from the HomeStation,

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HSM

www.hsmagazine.net

Featured review: The Mansion Pool Deck -- http://www.hsmagazine.net/2011/02/review-of-the-mansion-pool-deck/

Featured story: Is Home A Haven? -- http://www.hsmagazine.net/2011/02/home-as-a-haven/

Message 42 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
17 posts

Feb 4, 2011

"...when people complained that they didn't like this or that they listened to the community and fixed it..."

Hey Joanna,

Thanks for noticing that, because yes, as I mentioned in a previous post (

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/30873726#30873726) it is very important for us to show the community that - especially with this space - we are listening to your feedback and improving it whenever we can.

I will continue to watch, listen, and have my team adjust items whenever possible.

Best,

Magnus

Message 43 of 127 (23 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
17 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Haha. Darth, I was wondering when someone would figure out that we modeled this off that piece of the California coastline. I have family near Dana Point and have always loved the view from the beaches there. So, when I got a chance to make the Mansion, I made sure we had some references to one of the most majestic parts of Cali.

Thanks for noticing!

- Magnus

Message 44 of 127 (23 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Almost forgot: thank you, Playa247, for modeling the new gold swimsuit for the HSM review! You'll find that you're the featured image on the HomeStation website article right now.

--NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HSM

www.hsmagazine.net

Playa247 wrote:

I loved the pool tour and the great items I got as a guest. See the fantastic swim suit.

I think it's really like a dream backyard. I love being out there than inside. Very elegant.

I would love to have seen a pool slide that you can actually slide on and to go out on the

the grassy area or down to the beach. That would be totally worth it. Also I would like the

option to change the time of day. The bar area is pretty dark but its relaxing. They may

want to lighten it up for taking pics tho in the future. I think it also needs the option

to have surround sound. I mean a pool area like that in real has surround sound. Please

make it so. I love the lighting over all. Perfect for taking pics. Very crisp. The details are very

fabulous. Good job devs! Thanks for the tour Mr J!

Message 45 of 127 (23 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Wow, this looks amazing, can't wait for the tour, I bought the mansion, I will be buying the rest as well, good job team. Very well done indeed.

Message 46 of 127 (23 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Looks good from what i've seen in the pictures posted. I will probably get a tour sometime soon.

Message 47 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Awesome pics and I loved your article NorseGamer! Very informative. Thanks for including me in your photos. Your awesome!

Message 48 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Feb 4, 2011

I can take a tour, But maybe later for my best time!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 49 of 127 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Flex2slick wrote:

its not like you can realy bring a girl there and get busy?

I don't think HCV would appreciate that...

Photobucket
Message 50 of 127 (23 Views)