Dec 07 2010
By: XrazgarX Fender Bender 3282 posts

Guys who use female avatars

121 replies 2517 views Edited Dec 7, 2010

LOL I'm curious to know how many other guys out there on home use female avatars and if so what are your reasons behind it? Back when I was a  noob on home me and some of my friends would play this game called ladies night LOL basically we would all use a female avatar and hang out some place on home and see how many guys would hit on the avatar and see what they would say. And see who would get hit on the most. Needless to say it was pretty funny. But any who I was just curious as to how many of you guys may also do this. Or if you use one for other reasons.

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 1 of 122 (2,517 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Re: Guys who use female avatars

Dec 7, 2010

Not this again lol. Dig through some old threads and find the one's relating to this. You'll get your answers.

Message 2 of 122 (2,516 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 7, 2010

they use them just for the hell of it. Theres no real point in it, its just for fun.

Message 3 of 122 (2,515 Views)
Fender Bender
3282 posts

Dec 7, 2010

GIitchy wrote:

Not this again lol. Dig through some old threads and find the one's relating to this. You'll get your answers.

Oops lol i supose i shoulnt have made a simular post about this XD! i was board and wanted to see who all did this i know im not the only one that dose this. but yeah i know its bad of me and all to prey on noobs but its not like i go up to them and hit on them or any thing. and FYI for the ones that dont know me it says on page 3 of my profile i am a guy so if you want to hate on me peps for geting a laugh of of the pervs in home go right ahead. any how yeah Glitchy your right noe that i think about it there was a post about this way back!

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 4 of 122 (2,515 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Protect our female friends

Dec 7, 2010

I use it to protect my female friends.  If she is the only one in our group, she will be targeted.  So all the guys in my group would change to female and continue to chat.  Home is a social place not a dating service.

Message 5 of 122 (2,515 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Dec 7, 2010

Yeah I can never say that I used a female avatar, But what ever floats your boat man.

-WAYNEkrsh

Message 6 of 122 (2,515 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1870 posts

Dec 7, 2010

GIitchy wrote:

Well on the brighter side of this thread, it seems the OP is just curious as to why.

Not complaining because he got tricked.

I did think the same thing as you though Glitchy, wow nearly a whole week since I've seen one of these

Message 7 of 122 (2,515 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Dec 7, 2010

My reason behind using them is because I like creating avatars. I don't do it to pick up guys or any weird stuff like that. It's also fun to see how desperate guys can get, noob/perv or not. I've been called a tranny and other stuff like that, but after months of doing it, I just ignore people who say that. I also did this trick that stops the friend requesting:

Get 100 friends so that the friend list maxes out. It's kind of like a block request thing where they really have to ask me to be their friend.

And oh yes, all my friends say my female avatars look butch since I basically use that Akira hair and the Uncharted cargo pants with some shirt.

Message 8 of 122 (2,515 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Dec 7, 2010

XrazgarX wrote:

LOL I'm curious to know how many other guys out there on home use female avatars and if so what are your reasons behind it? Back when I was a  noob on home me and some of my friends would play this game called ladies night LOL basically we would all use a female avatar and hang out some place on home and see how many guys would hit on the avatar and see what they would say. And see who would get hit on the most. Needless to say it was pretty funny. But any who I was just curious as to how many of you guys may also do this. Or if you use one for other reasons.

LMFAO, I use girl avatar at times and man oh man some of my best laughs come from girl avatar.  The moment I tell guys I'm a dude they take off running like superman then do a U-turn and come back.  Too funny   I must admit you can get some good laughs using girl avatar from guys.  Kodex Moment!!

Message 9 of 122 (2,515 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Dec 7, 2010

I use a female avatar about 10% of the time just for variety. It's a change of pace from dressing my male avatar, and as with others, I'm not trying to fool anyone. If they check my info screen, they see I'm a male.

Message 10 of 122 (2,515 Views)
0 Likes