I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: Guys who use female avatars

Jun 16, 2011

REINFECTA wrote:

I actually follow the old saying that "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I guess its a dude dressed as a duck".....

lmao! that post made my day  +100

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Message 71 of 122 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jun 16, 2011

What do you mean if you walk up to a woman you dont have the best intentions!? Who the hell does!? Pfft like a guy would walk up to a woman with Cs, perfect hair, slim body and a perfect posterior just to befriend her! Anyways although Home is Home I'd rather know the gender of my new friend(that way I can avoid awkward topics)

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Message 72 of 122 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Jun 16, 2011

REINFECTA wrote:

LOL....Men who dress like women in the real world generally want to be women.

And you're basing that grand generalization on ... what, exactly?

(My guess is that the answer is, "A complete lack of any factual evidence.")

Message 73 of 122 (252 Views)
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jun 16, 2011

My question is what's up with the women who use male avatars in Home.   I' ve been to siren space in Home many times just to find out that there are a bunch of women who like to do nothing but start an arguement over the least meaning things ever dressing as Male avatars.   These women , for whatever reason, dress as a man just to pick a fight.  I then see them hitting on other guys starting a conversation and then quickly turn on them and pick a fight.  It's useless and ridiculous.  These women are about the most annoying people ever.  These women disguise themself as a guy, act like they want to be your friend, and soon after they bring up things that are just nonsense and then start telling other users your personal info and half of the trash they spout is just some made up story that onlookers who are also just looking to pick a fight will use and spread throughout the community.  I can give the id names of at least 5 women who do this.  They are just angry housewives who don't have any more soap operas to watch so they get on home and start their own.   They think it's funny, and it is because it shows how desperate they are.  

The topic on this thread goes both ways.   You will also find that the ladies who do this ( if you really even consider them a lady) are mostly over the age or 30 and it shows how desperate the generation they grew up in really is.  I agree not all women who use home do this, but there is just as many women dressing as men as their are teenage boys dressing as women.    It's hillarious when a 30 + year old female gets on home just to start trash and act like they are " The Queen" of Home.   Drag queen of home maybe...... LOL  

LOOK AT MY SPEED TEST RESULTS. WHY IS MY PSN CONNECTION SO SLOW ?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1388782093.png
Message 74 of 122 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4532 posts

Jun 17, 2011

asoccer wrote:

I do it just for a good laugh. Plus my Kz2 outfit is unisex so I can running man on both sides.

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp260/benq4000/FINALLYOMG.jpg

since when do u get on home anymore?

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 75 of 122 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jun 21, 2011

So I can eye hump my own avatar and no one will complain.

"There is nothing more annoying than two people talking while you’re trying to interrupt."
Message 76 of 122 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 22, 2011

This is probably really hard to believe, but I have a female alter ego that considers home as her life.  That is the reason any one would see a female avatar on this PSN .

Message 77 of 122 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Jun 23, 2011

i have a female avatar . its 4 my granddaughter to use.so if you see me as a girl you know its my granddaughter  thus i ask you remember shes 6 years old n cant spell or type . so please allow her to play safely n without question

Message 78 of 122 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 23, 2011

Not to sound like a party pooper, and this is off topic.. Why are you letting your 6yr granddaughter play on PSHOME???

I think it's recommended that the min. age is at least 13 yrs. old.. even at 13 I'd be worried. Use your head!!

Message 79 of 122 (253 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Jun 23, 2011

REINFECTA wrote:

LOL....Men who dress like women in the real world generally want to be women. Now I'm not saying that all of you want to be women, but I think Sigmund Freud could shed some light on your questions.

Darn good thing this rule doesn't fully apply to the pixilated word or I would be female by now. I drive both female and male avatars at times, but mostly my male one inside Public Spaces. It really all depends on what I'm doing and which account I'm going to purchase new content for. I don't like putting all my eggs (purchases) in one basket (account).

What about games? I typically select a female avatar vs. a male one. Why? I'd rather look at a female figure pixilated or not verses a male one. Why? I'm attracted to the female gender .

Split -

Message 80 of 122 (253 Views)