Reply
Jul 26 2007
By: jordan199311 Uncharted Territory 1643 posts
Offline

Guys... CHILL

15 replies 7 views Edited Jul 26, 2007
Ok, we all know (well, we think we know) the open beta is coming out soon. I check the Home page once a WEAK. Not 2-3 times a day anymore... If I find out tommorow that signups started and its full I WONT CARE because that means more time playing games and going outside than checking homebetatrial.com Its a beta its not the REAL game. >>>Just chillax <<<(forgot where that came from anyone remember?)
Photobucket
Message 1 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/12/2007
Offline
1284 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007
That's what Im saying people need to chill about Home
Message 2 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2005
Offline
3705 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, its not like theres a WHOLE lot to do in the closed beta. And I doubt there will be for the open/public beta.
Message 3 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/05/2007
Offline
762 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah I agree but was really excited in participating in the beta but then I just remembered the last time I checked I brought a PS3 to play some games.....not to check my store or the site for home beta every damn day. Im just waiting until october because im not wasting my time trying to get into the beta when its coming out in a few more months.
Message 4 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1700 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007


jordan199311 wrote:
Ok, we all know (well, we think we know) the open beta is coming out soon. I check the Home page once a WEAK. Not 2-3 times a day anymore... If I find out tommorow that signups started and its full I WONT CARE because that means more time playing games and going outside than checking homebetatrial.com Its a beta its not the REAL game. >>>Just chillax <<<(forgot where that came from anyone remember?)


I could see this thread usefull if it wasn't on the Home Forum.
Message 5 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/17/2007
Offline
1535 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007


Playstation Expert wrote:
Yeah, its not like theres a WHOLE lot to do in the closed beta. And I doubt there will be for the open/public beta.


Must agree, if you look at the facts, it said "50,000" for this so called "open beta" I think they have well over that mark. So on that note, we'll see it in 3 months.
Message 6 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/06/2002
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007
Hey PSExpert its got to make you mad when you see the welcome names and users just created getting home and you have been on these boards for such along time and  yet you miss out again!
Message 7 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2005
Offline
3705 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007


mobmademan wrote:
Hey PSExpert its got to make you mad when you see the welcome names and users just created getting home and you have been on these boards for such along time and  yet you miss out again!


Actuallly it doesn't. I know a guy who's been in G.A.P. for about four years, he just joined the forums a couple weeks ago. It doesn't matter how many posts you have on these forums.
Message 8 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/06/2002
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007
yea I have been a member of gap for4 or 5years I just liked getting the demos in the mail I got Syp filter dark mirror demo not to long ago in the mail!
Message 9 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/13/2006
Offline
2639 posts
 

Re: Guys... CHILL

Jul 26, 2007

jordan199311 wrote:
Ok, we all know (well, we think we know) the open beta is coming out soon. I check the Home page once a WEAK. Not 2-3 times a day anymore... If I find out tommorow that signups started and its full I WONT CARE because that means more time playing games and going outside than checking homebetatrial.com Its a beta its not the REAL game. >>>Just chillax <<<(forgot where that came from anyone remember?)


This beats a WHERES MY HOME BETA INVITE thread....Shame this will get ignored and another 10 of those threads will take its place.
Message 10 of 16 (7 Views)
0 Likes