Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Guide to the Kikai Machine Empire (In progress)

Jul 26, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

king_of_games30 wrote:
PI wonder if anyone has done the missions without any power ups

I have.

I've also completed some of the quests so far, without a team.

The only upgrades I'm sort of using, are the armor for EDO combined with GZ hair and other accessories.

There's been times where I've got frustrated, but all and all, this is a really well done event.

I've had fun the entire time.

I did a solo run as well, for the most part. I've only been using the strength pill and recovery medicine from Setsubun and the bikini/accessories for my whopping 14 defence. Smiley Tongue lol

I luckily had two people with me when I faced the Minister and Emperor last night. They beat them both so fast that I didn't have time to do anything. Which is fine really cause I would've been of little help anyway.

I completed the minister by myself.

I'm currently attempting to take out the emperor alone as we speak. No guarantee that I can do it, but I think if I manage to get his attack patterns down. I'll be able to defeat him.

Message 21 of 229 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I managed to defeat the Minister by myself too earlier today when I was trying to get the hat. His moves do a lot of damage but he's very predictable so it was a cakewalk to do alone.
Not even gonna bother facing the Emperor alone. Mainly cause I don't want to wait a total of 8 minutes to defeat him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 229 (569 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Jul 26, 2013

I have manged to beat all the quests and the story with just the free weapon and no powerups or purchased items and did so pretty much entirely solo. I did not have any issues with any parts of the game but the final boss in which I got close to beating him a few times but did have another player there to help finally beat him. This event is cool and is one where you can definitely beat without spending a dime, you just might not be able to do well for the leaderboard rewards. Speaking of which, the leaderboards are not working for me. I would like to know my ranking so I know where I stand but it just loads without ever finishing. 

Message 23 of 229 (559 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Jul 26, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I managed to defeat the Minister by myself too earlier today when I was trying to get the hat. His moves do a lot of damage but he's very predictable so it was a cakewalk to do alone.
Not even gonna bother facing the Emperor alone. Mainly cause I don't want to wait a total of 8 minutes to defeat him.

whats your outfit/weapon/item layout for the game?

im using samurai armor from Edo with a level 2 beam sword and the entire game is easy.

its even more easy if i get an energy drink from the machine and use the Edo strength pill, my attack goes up to 96 and i can kill any non-huge robots in 1-3 hits. huge robots take about 5-7. Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 229 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Emperor is pretty tricky. I just got to figure out how to dodge his missiles, and I'll be good. Maybe distancing myself from him, attacking and running away is a good strategy? Cat Tongue

I'm determined to defeat solely.

Message 25 of 229 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Jul 26, 2013

i've been playin this game solothe entire time & its pretty easy, defense of 19, attack of 43 (Beam Katana lvl 3) & I got my rabbit @ lvl 10

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 26 of 229 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jul 26, 2013
The minister is not much of a challenge with the lv3 beam sword and rabbit partner. The emperor is more difficult but I beat him by myself after a couple tries. The wait time between attempts is the worst part.
castle3
Message 27 of 229 (545 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Jul 26, 2013

gamer_316 wrote:

i've been playin this game solothe entire time & its pretty easy, defense of 19, attack of 43 (Beam Katana lvl 3) & I got my rabbit @ lvl 10

where do you get that?

Message 28 of 229 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Jul 26, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Emperor is pretty tricky. I just got ro figure out how to dodge his missiles, and I'll be good. Maybe distancing myself from him, attacking and running away is a good strategy? Cat Tongue

I'm determined to defeat solely.

I nvr keep my distance from the emperor, my strategy is to take out his minions 1st then get up close & damage him as fast as possible altho i'm doing this with the rabbit so i'm getting healed while fighting

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 29 of 229 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Jul 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

gamer_316 wrote:

where do you get that?

once u enter the Front UFO space go down the hallway on ur right & its in the corner on the right side

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 30 of 229 (537 Views)
0 Likes