Wastelander
412 posts

Re: Guide to the Kikai Machine Empire

Jul 29, 2013

Oh, thank you very much. Woman Happy It's going to be difficult to end up in the top 1000 even. Woman Indifferent 

Message 161 of 229 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Those don't look like the same black costume that's going for sale on Wednesday.
Antonio Xul
Message 162 of 229 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Regine__ wrote:

Oh, thank you very much. Woman Happy It's going to be difficult to end up in the top 1000 even. Woman Indifferent 

You're very welcome.

Also I'm sure you'll do fine and if you would ever like someone to do missions with for some "Valiance Points" you're welcome to ask me anytime and I'll be glad to help.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 163 of 229 (533 Views)
Survivor
1115 posts

Re: Guide to the Kikai Machine Empire (In progress)

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Shorai_1 wrote:
Can anybody give me a clear strategy for getting past those blocks at the end of mission four? They always manage to push me out of the hallway. It's driving me nuts.

Buy the radish pet and wait at the doors till he gives you a speed boost then u can just go down the left side of the boxes if u like. It works every time. Also you can change your weapon at anytime if you purchase other weapons. I thought I was stuck as a lowly healer. But I purchased the Beam sword and now I can kick that robot bootay!Smiley Very Happy

Here is a tip. Leave group after every mission. I had stopped playing the game but didn't realize I was still in group with this phantom person. Ewww.  I was in group with somebody else but the phantom person was able to see our whole conversation lol. I still can't get  the flower rewards to show up. Nobody I have played with has seen them.  So here is my heads up to tech support. Please fix the flower rewards not showing up for some people. How does the point system work? Is it by the enemies you kill or by the number of times you clear the level? Does anyone know how you get the booster boots to do the drop kick? I see no reason to buy the boots because they have done nothing. I can't go quicker and I sure can't kick anyone? What up with that? There are some glitch and lag problems like  several times while fighting the minister he almost had me killed and then all of a sudden he dies for no apparent reason. I didn't even touch him. LOL. And when fighting the emp with a bunch of ppl they all crashed except me and then the emp just stood there not moving. I couldn't put any hits on him either until finally he started moving the last 54 seconds of my time limit. Then I was able to kill him.

Message 164 of 229 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 29, 2013
In UFO rear, I dodge the first two rows of crates, then hug the left side until past all crates.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 165 of 229 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 29, 2013

SWO92 wrote:
In UFO rear, I dodge the first two rows of crates, then hug the left side until past all crates.

My manuver's similar - I just immediately hug the left side, then run like mad, past all the crates, then run toward the light.

Message 166 of 229 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Heads Up!! Do not overlook this REWARD. After you defeat the Emperor, go talk with the Mysterious Youth at the Secret Base. It turns out he is related to the Emperor. Another mini Figure reward awaits you.
Posted Image

Message 167 of 229 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Jul 29, 2013

I've try hugging the left, but still get stuck and pushed out.

Message 168 of 229 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Watch the video on the 1st page of this guide to see the path to take for the crates.
Message 169 of 229 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
447 posts

Jul 29, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

-_- battle healer is so useless now

I agree.  The amount of healing, is stupidly low and without having any paid-items, its nearly impossible to beat the game.  Im stuck at the Government Building thing where you need to destroy a Quad launcher or something.   I really would like to finish but Im stuck at the stairs because after I beat the surrounding enemies, and then take out the bottom two machines, Im stuck trying to hit those two on the top, while avoiding the bombs, and if I get hit by one stream of bullets, then Im stunned long enough to get bombed on, which stuns me long enough to get hit by another stream of bullets when trying to run away.    I would really appreciate if someone who has a high enough level, to help me get through the mission (and possibly others if its really hard).

Message 170 of 229 (577 Views)
0 Likes