Wastelander
631 posts

Re: Guide to the Different LKWD "Skies" Spaces

Jul 23, 2013

This is so annoying, but oh well! I can't do anything about it. I am still missing that dang sword & the hanging lamp from Haven. It took me forever to get the bed. The sword is what I really want since I like to collect weapons. I hope I get it at least this week.

Antonio Xul
Message 51 of 63 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Ah, I actually posted that question myself to the Jewel FB page (so disappointed). And it was an understandable mistake. When the space was still in Open House, they had the atmosphere concept art displayed (the same atmosphere concept art you can win in the public space) so I assumed that it was also a wish you could get granted (also, I think there was a typo somewhere on the original Jewel thread that made this more real for me ^_^). I actually asked Lockwood about this multiple times and they assured me that the wish was simply a rare one, and with dilligence, it would be granted. However, I think they assumed that my typing 'lightning' was a typo for 'lighting'. So, in short, sorry guys. I wasn't really trying to spread a rumor, I honestly believed this to be true.

This is actually kind of a relief. I've been consistantly trying to earn this non-existent wish since the space came out. Which is why my jewel contribution was almost 10,000 when the new spaces launched. -Just from depositing my spares.

Thanks for the Kudos, D, in any case.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 52 of 63 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Awesome guide, many thanks to all who contributed to it.

Message 53 of 63 (218 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Hello,I was just wondering if someone could answer if guests have to own Jewel of the Skies in order to use the magic carpet in Haven of The Skies club?

I was wanting to get the Jewel of the Skies to give my club members the carpet to use in the club. Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 63 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Mr-Somes wrote:

Hello,I was just wondering if someone could answer if guests have to own Jewel of the Skies in order to use the magic carpet in Haven of The Skies club?

I was wanting to get the Jewel of the Skies to give my club members the carpet to use in the club. Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

You don't have to own the Jewel of the Skies to use the carpet at Haven of the Skies.

Antonio Xul
Message 55 of 63 (205 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
43 posts

Jul 25, 2013
So I do not have to buy Jewel of the Skies for it to work for members...awesome. Thanks for the answer and Kudos. Sorry if this has been asked before...I have not read the entire thread as of yet.
Message 56 of 63 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4506 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

Mr-Somes wrote:
So I do not have to buy Jewel of the Skies for it to work for members...awesome. Thanks for the answer and Kudos. Sorry if this has been asked before...I have not read the entire thread as of yet.

That is correct.  Unlike the Jewel of the Skies and Kingdom of the Skies, everyone at a Raven of the Skies clubhouse can fly, and land on the other islands, and receive wishes from the Genie, even if they have yet to get the free Arabian Carpet LMO from someone's Jewel of the Skies.

Here are the Unlockable Features for each of the three Skies spaces:

Jewel of the Skies:

Magic Carpet Quest

• Unlocks for anyone who has the free Arabian Carpet LMO which they can get from simply clicking on the Genie's Lamp in the space.

Genie Wishes

• Owner: Just click on the Genie's Lamp and follow instructions.
  • Guests:  You can collect four bonus rewards, but only if you own the Skies space (the rare gem will now be green instead of yellow).  These wishes also do not count towards your limit of 3 wishes per day from your own Skies space.

Community Stash

• Everyone that has collected gems in the space during that session can contribute gems and earn the different ring rewards.  You can also get the Tiger companion community stash reward when entering the space, but not the Tiger LMO reward.

Kingdom of the Skies:

Magic Carpet Quest

• Unlocks for anyone who has the free Arabian Carpet LMO and after they click on the Crystal Ball located in the middle of the main island where you start from.

Landing

• Unlocks for anyone who owns the Jewel of the Skies space.

Genie Wishes

• The Genie's Lamp is on a different island so you must own the Jewel of the Skies space to be able to land there.

Community Stash

• The Community Stash is on a different island so you must own the Jewel of the Skies space to be able to land there, but you can receive the unlocked Community Rewards by just entering the space.

Tower Access

• The Tower is on a different island so you must own the Jewel of the Skies space to be able to land there.

Swimming

• The Pool is on a different island so you must own the Jewel of the Skies space to be able to land there.

Haven of the Skies:

Magic Carpet Quest

• Available to everyone, even without the free Arabian Carpet LMO.

Landing

• Available to everyone.

Swimming

• Available to everyone.  The pool is on a ddifferent island.

Genie Wishes

• Available to everyone, just click on the Genie's Lamp on the main island and follow instructions.

Community Stash

• Everyone can contribute and earn the different ring rewards, and you can also receive all the community stash rewards by entering the space.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 57 of 63 (159 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4506 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Shirobara- wrote:

Gem Locations:

The locations of each jewel is exactly the same for all three spaces.  The only difference is the color of the rarest jewels:

Private/Jewel = Yellow

Public/Kingdom = White

Club/Haven = Pink

*snip*

Gem Point Values:

The point values are:

1 for each Red

2 for each Blue

10 for each Yellow, White or Pink

UPDATE for the guide:

There is a fourth rare gem, and that is for guests of the Jewel of the Skies space.  Instead of the yellow gems that owners can collect, guests get green ones.

Also I noticed that the yellow and green gems are not worth 10 pts each after all.

The yellow gems are worth only 5 pts each, and the green ones are worth 8 pts each.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 58 of 63 (156 Views)
Survivor
1041 posts

Jul 28, 2013

I own the Jewel of the Skies personal space, and I have many of the prizes from it, but I've heard that there are four rewards that can only be won by visitors.

I would like to visit someone else's Jewel of the Skies personal space, to win those rewards. I live on the west coast, and will be available from 8:00 PM to midnight, Pacific Time.

Also, does anyone have pictures of the visitor-only rewards?

Thank you.

Message 59 of 63 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jul 28, 2013
I'm usually on by 10pm Pacific, if not earlier. Send me an XMB message if my list is full, I can temp delete my alt. I haven't gotten around to them yet either, mind if we trade? Of course you're welcome to visit mine either way!

As for the pics, I *think* D-Nitrate posted them somewhere in this thread and/or Soulycon's thread, but since I'm browsing via mobile, I have to click each pic icon individually to view :x

Message 60 of 63 (125 Views)
0 Likes