Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Guide to not available items thru player inspect

Oct 26, 2013
Items that cannot be purchased:
1. Rewarded items(ISE, Gift, Redeem code, game/event reward)
2. External region items(few expect ions some early on shared same item codes for ease)
3. Non localized items, usually refers to lack of details and localization of region as well
4. Bundled items, even if sold as seperate the bundle tends to have different item code
5. Items listed as free(not $0.00, but as "FREE")
4. Provisioned items such as guide/mod/dev items or items from "Full Game Immersion"
5. "Missing items" items that were at cause of removal or revision
6. ICE items(specific type of hack) ice items not purchasable cuz of the nature of them mismatches regional profiles
-------
its sticky and ickey
Message 61 of 69 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Oct 26, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:

4. Bundled items, even if sold as seperate the bundle tends to have different item code

Some bundles can be bought.
=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 62 of 69 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 26, 2013
you want to inspect my trash can yet?

Ill join the can can club....
Message 63 of 69 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 26, 2013
To prior post about bundles beig able to purchase.... Bundled its as in items with more then 1 wardrobe item.. Example is Santa bikini from GZ.. Cuz it has hats, boots included with the bikini cannot be purchased..any part of the bundle... how ever items like standard bikini.. Some people consider complete outfits bundles, u can purchase via PI. Note that outfits sold without other items are not bundles...
its sticky and ickey
Message 64 of 69 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Oct 27, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
To prior post about bundles beig able to purchase.... Bundled its as in items with more then 1 wardrobe item.. Example is Santa bikini from GZ.. Cuz it has hats, boots included with the bikini cannot be purchased..any part of the bundle... how ever items like standard bikini.. Some people consider complete outfits bundles, u can purchase via PI. Note that outfits sold without other items are not bundles...

I bought the Street Fighter alternative costume bundles via inspect off of Stephie. Selected one piece of the bundle and you can buy the whole thing, the three I got consisted of three pieces each.

Message 65 of 69 (269 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9504 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Hmm thanks for the info mcnichoj I inspected some SF alt stuff off of Tarazuma last month and each piece said something like $6.99 or something so I decided to wait until an actual confirmation popped up if you pay the price you get all pieces. The SF costumes are the only ones I know of that do this for what its worth. There may be others but I have not heard of them. The simple answer about bundled items is some devs work and some do not. That aspect of PI is rather hit or miss actually.
Support Forums
Message 66 of 69 (253 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Oct 27, 2013

It would be nice, since the holidays are coming if Sony made a machine that would give free items away for free again, just for a while.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 67 of 69 (236 Views)
Sackboy
471 posts

Nov 2, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

It would be nice, since the holidays are coming if Sony made a machine that would give free items away for free again, just for a while.

If they announce Home won't be going to PS4 or that they'll be shutting it down then they should just give everything away for free.

Message 68 of 69 (193 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8058 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Not sure if it was mentioned yet or not. But i was told tonight my pro zombie black leather tshirt that says "welcome home zombies" and was free in threads for a limited time back when the dead zone space first got released says unavailable.
Message 69 of 69 (159 Views)
0 Likes