Nov 28 2013
By: MOMMYkillest Lombax Warrior 134 posts

Grow Home: Cherry Blossom

6 replies 311 views Edited Nov 28, 2013

I was wondering whats the right amount to make it grow?

Message 1 of 7 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: Grow Home: Cherry Blossom

Nov 28, 2013
As much 5h*t as it takes, lol.....

***plop plop***
Message 2 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Nov 28, 2013

I wish i could help the sunflower took me a month to finish grrr lol I tried every possible combination too. Good luck to you!

Message 3 of 7 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Nov 28, 2013

I got mine to grow by doing 2 in the first slot( or 3) and 1 in the second and third, sometimes you still have problems, if you over water, stop watering, if your leaves turn brown don't fertalize it a few days.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 7 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Nov 28, 2013

I can get all the "Grow Home" plants to full maturity easily within 2 weeks. One tidbit I've discovered--it isn't required, and actually better, not to use all 10 actions per day. 

For example: One day the plant may seriously need pruning, while the water and nutrients are fine. In that case, devote "6-7" actions to pruning and call it a day. On the following day, if all 3 systems of the plant are good, I might only devote "1" action to the fertilizer and call it a day. Basically, no matter how tempting it may seem to wanna use all 10 actions a day--I'll letting you know that isn't required and doing so may even hider the growth of your plant.  

Hopefully this helps. 

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Message 5 of 7 (255 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 28, 2013
I managed to get my plants to blossom by only making very small tweaks each day, literally just 1 or 2 actions a day, and maybe a 3 towards the end.

I still don't really understand what action effects what, but this worked for me.
Message 6 of 7 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Nov 28, 2013

MOMMYkillest wrote:

I was wondering whats the right amount to make it grow?

I put together a guide to GROW Home a while back which may or may not help: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Guide-to-GROW-HOME/td-p/41051899

I try to keep my status bars between the middle and top in each category. From what I've been able to determine, Feed on the Actions Screen will influence the Leaves status bar, Water on the Actions Screen will influence the Roots status bar, and Pruning on the Actions Screen will influence the Growth status bar.

As others have posted, you don't need or want to use all 10 of your points per day. In most cases, one or two points in any category is enough. The only exception to this is if one of your status bars is all the way down. In that case it may be OK to use 5 or more points in the appropriate category to raise the bar back up. Having a status bar all the way up is not good either. In that case don't use any points in that category for a while.

Its possible to fully grow your plant in 8 days. It may take longer if one of your categories is extremely high of low.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 7 of 7 (172 Views)