Jul 8, 2007
Jul 8, 2007
1) Making a system where you can knock on someones bell or someone can give you the key to their Home.
2) Giving us the ability to have a pool party ?
3) Giving us the ability to send E-mail and recieve it in our mailbox in home environment. Have a mailman of some sort.
4) Being able to watch a movie in a theatre with ur friends on home.
5) for adult access being able to play at a casino or drink and socialize at a bar.
6) Making a Mall with different Vendors inside it. Example would be like a Bethesda store, An EA Sports Store, Capcom store etc ...
7) The ability to have a 3 floor house.
8) The ability to drive to someone's house.
9) The feature which would enable you to have a pet. ( Parrot (which mimics Voices on Mics), Dog which guards the house and intruders etc.
10) The ability to steal cable from your neighbor. =)
1. uh i think its gonna be enabled
2. kinda **bleep**
3. im sure there will be a messaging
4. That is available (as seen in videos)
5. i dont think so (and Drink?) are you serious?
6. Maybe i could agree and you could buy add ons (like Insomniac Games you can buy map packs for there games like Resistance)
7. Im sure later in life
8. i dont think so this aint no damn world
9. what intruders lol and no parrots cause people could easlily use profanity.
10. Your going way off
you have some weird ideas this isnt no 3d world of the WORLD its a place for people to talk.
Jul 8, 2007
GTA you need to shutup and smell the coffee. IT IS A 3D World. This is not made for normal guys like you and me. This is geared more towards the kids who are sick who can't really socialize with the rest of the world. Of course its made for gamers, but think about the kids who have cancer or leukemia and etc. Wouldn't a Cyber 3D environment really help them cope with their illnesses if they have something fun to do. Think about it and stop being a meat head.
Sep 18, 2007
I'll be nice to have an airport to fly lets say to home Europe, or Asia, or Africa, or any place in the home world. And to have landmarks on those places like the lining tower of pizza in Italy, the big bang in London, the liberty statue, etc.
And i don't know if its going to be like this already but to make the Play Station store as a real store where you walk in and buy stuff go to the register and pay for it. And accessing your real computer media through a virtual computer.