Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: Great Edo of Nippon v1.15 (post Bon Festival)

Sep 13, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
along with the dolls mentioned there are 12 other dolls in various poses for trade from the old time turner woman in edo as redeems for ryo points.

there is also the floating head demon that was last weeks reward for completing a round of edo. if you would ever like to see the entire NA doll collection give me a shout I have every one of them in My Edo apartment all the mini buildings and am almost complete my teapot collection ^_^

I'll have to take you up on seeing the teapot collection as I am curious about those.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 91 of 99 (9,976 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
along with the dolls mentioned there are 12 other dolls in various poses for trade from the old time turner woman in edo as redeems for ryo points.

there is also the floating head demon that was last weeks reward for completing a round of edo. if you would ever like to see the entire NA doll collection give me a shout I have every one of them in My Edo apartment all the mini buildings and am almost complete my teapot collection ^_^

I'll have to take you up on seeing the teapot collection as I am curious about those.

omg , right, I'm missing 4 teapots in Edo ... Jason I may tagalong w you and pistol, may I visit you as well ... tomorrow evening, to see your teapots?

Message 92 of 99 (9,964 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Sep 13, 2013

I need a new place to put all my teapots and dolls. The Granzella Tea House seems the obvious choice but the Edo Row Houses have unlimited healing. Decisions, decisions...

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 93 of 99 (9,948 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 13, 2013

You can now get the frame in the picture place in Edo, at least it worked for me

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 94 of 99 (9,932 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 13, 2013
@Jason & @gb42 I should be Home from work after midnight EST sometime I can send an invite when I am on Smiley Happy

@Ren I am two slots from maxing my Edo furniture at this point with nothing I can remove willfully, then it will be time to get the Tea House to start displaying the overflow haha I just feel bad that I missed out on all the seasonal changes to that space so far and the (limited time in NA?) seasonal furniture like flowers for this space. The Edo Row House space is a really great space IMO. I wish they would open up the second row one day but its looking extremely unlikely. There have been some really neat changes in that space so far and its just so well done. The health bonus is great too. You can keep going back and re healing unlike the health powerup thats on sale for $.99
Support Forums
Message 95 of 99 (9,912 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Sep 13, 2013

I heard that owning the model buildings (that you can buy from the old woman) opened up the 'No Thoroughfare' sections during the Centipede Event in Japan. Does anyone know if that's true?

Club: Nachtmere
Message 96 of 99 (9,897 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Sep 13, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

I heard that owning the model buildings (that you can buy from the old woman) opened up the 'No Thoroughfare' sections during the Centipede Event in Japan. Does anyone know if that's true?

False. If it was true, then that info should have been talked more than a year ago.

Message 97 of 99 (9,896 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Sep 13, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
@Jason & @gb42 I should be Home from work after midnight EST sometime I can send an invite when I am on Smiley Happy

@Ren I am two slots from maxing my Edo furniture at this point with nothing I can remove willfully, then it will be time to get the Tea House to start displaying the overflow haha I just feel bad that I missed out on all the seasonal changes to that space so far and the (limited time in NA?) seasonal furniture like flowers for this space. The Edo Row House space is a really great space IMO. I wish they would open up the second row one day but its looking extremely unlikely. There have been some really neat changes in that space so far and its just so well done. The health bonus is great too. You can keep going back and re healing unlike the health powerup thats on sale for $.99

Great literally running into you @ Aurora, pistol. Actually, with all your Internet issues and you frezzing in your wardrobe, we'll catch up with you tomorrow after midnight/1-ish am Saturday. You can even invite Ren to see your space as well. That would be cool just to hang out! Smiley Happy

Message 98 of 99 (9,886 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 13, 2013
Yeah sorry about that gb. Aurora was laggy for me from the getgo with J and when I tried on a certain item I froze in wardrobe. Apologies its really not internet its my giant inventory. I forgot that changing in public with this account is deadly. Tomorrow though yes please and Ren too. Would love to have you all Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 99 of 99 (9,880 Views)