Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Great Edo Of Nippon

May 14, 2013
Oh wow, really, that stinks.... Here I was hoping if I defeated the cyclops or the ogre that I may earn the ryo or bu. Thank you for your advise. It's a good game though.
Message 171 of 173 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

May 14, 2013

sxy_n_iknwit wrote:

I am trying to obtain or should I say earn Ryo and Bu. I don't understand how they are earned. I have play the games, got quite a few dolls, which gives me souls I come to find out. I want to get the items from the lady. I just really need to focus on how to earn the Bu and Ryo to obtain the items. Can anyone please help me?

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>
You earn ryo and bu by participating in in missions in the Edo of Nippon space, you can find these missions at the north end of the public space by going to the boards and accepting the missions.

Once you accept the missions and begin you will have to defeat the mononoke (umbrella and cyclops monsters) there to gain ryo and bu, but you will only get the ryu and bu once you complete the pertaining mission.

If you need assistance with anything else Edo related, feel free to message me and I'd be glad to help.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 172 of 173 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Been awhile since I've been to edo, I see they added a dungeon.

Message 173 of 173 (132 Views)
0 Likes