Aug 12 2013
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

Granzella's Youtube Page

23 replies 514 views Edited Aug 12, 2013

Gz's Youtube account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

Now I don't know about everyone else here but I plan on getting a hold of the people incharge of Youtube and telling them exactly how much s*** they're full of.

Message 1 of 24 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1960 posts

Re: Granzella's Youtube Page

Aug 12, 2013
Aren't the people in the Granzella company Japanese...I don't think they can read the English copyrights of YouTube

Message 2 of 24 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 12, 2013

TDBWID wrote:
Aren't the people in the Granzella company Japanese...I don't think they can read the English copyrights of YouTube

It's all original content. I don't think the music is an issue. I suspect that is their content as well. 

Message 3 of 24 (480 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

It's all original content. I don't think the music is an issue. I suspect that is their content as well. 

Actually the music they used was not theirs. It did say they had permission to use it, but most probably Youtube can't determine if they did so unless Granzella did the necessary process. And I think Youtube has a 3 stikes law and Granzella should have gotten warnings before the termination. Granzella probably didn't do the necessary paper work.

http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/

Message 4 of 24 (466 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

I don't think that's the case because you can change the language of Youtube to Japanese (the option menu you see located bottom of the site) and also has the copyright page in Japanese available. I think someone monitoring emails for Granzella wasn't doing his/her job. I use to report bugs via email. A year ago I usually got a reply back in a few days. But starting around the end of the year, it started to take weeks or months to get a reply. Right now I haven't gotten any of them back. So I'm assuming Granzella were getting several warning emails from Youtube, but since it was getting ignored, Youtube went with the termination.

Message 5 of 24 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Aug 12, 2013

No organization should be exempt from Youtube's, nor any online medium's policies. And as another user posted, most likely, Granzella was notified several times and failed to follow proper action, before their account was terminated.

A few months back, when Lockwood was notified on Facebook by the team that runs Facebook that Lockwood was in violation of Facebook's policies, Lockwood quickly responded. They broadcasted the information to all of their followers and swiftly corrected it, so they were in accordance to Facebook's policies.

Too bad, so sad.

Message 6 of 24 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Wait what? gz's youtube is down for copyright infringement? Does that effect any of the music played in their personal spaces? I know they use alot of the same stuff for promos. That could mean big problems for the guys at Gz..
Support Forums
Message 7 of 24 (309 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Wait what? gz's youtube is down for copyright infringement? Does that effect any of the music played in their personal spaces? I know they use alot of the same stuff for promos. That could mean big problems for the guys at Gz..

Depends on what the problem is. Youtube requires you to take several steps for usage on licensed items to avoid copyright infringements, but Granzella probably failed to do so. They should have gotten several warnings stating to fix it, but either Granzella didn't know or they completely ignored it (hard to believe no one knew. it should have given that warning when logging into the account). If Granzella can submit proof that they have the right to use it, then Youtube should be able to reinstate their account.

If they really were using it without permission, then things might get ugly.

Message 8 of 24 (294 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 13, 2013

If it truly had anything to do with copywritting, I'd say it'd be because of the Power Ranger / Super Sentai costumes. But if thats the case then Youtube should have terminated Konami's account as well.

Message 9 of 24 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 13, 2013
The U Man Squadron outfits arent plageurizing any Sentai Rangers I know of though. They loosely resemble some yes, but are different enough from others out there to avoid any lawsuits from companies. Sentai is a whole genre and Power Rangers arent the only ones.
Support Forums
Message 10 of 24 (238 Views)
0 Likes