Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: Granzella's Edo of Nippon: Mission 1 Tips

Apr 15, 2012

When you play, go to the row of houses and its the last row on the right side of the row, second to last door. You heel all the way to max, and its an unlimited amount of times. You will see a big glowing blue circle in the healing room. I have hardly died and have been able to beat almost all enemies period with being able to heal unlimited times. Its pretty handy.

Message 81 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Apr 15, 2012

Thank you

PAOLO_IS_KING wrote:

When you play, go to the row of houses and its the last row on the right side of the row, second to last door. You heel all the way to max, and its an unlimited amount of times. You will see a big glowing blue circle in the healing room. I have hardly died and have been able to beat almost all enemies period with being able to heal unlimited times. Its pretty handy.

Message 82 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 16, 2012

haha you can also jump over the cyclopse's spinning mele attack.

Message 83 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 16, 2012

faga4567 wrote:

doh, you reply before I add some changes to my post

There was a video that I seen before, but I can't find it. I'll post it when I find it.

From what I remember, you have about 5 minutes till you die (without any healing or taken damage from enemies)

Here's a video with the naginata action that someone posted,

(contains spoilers for the next stage update, so don't watch if you don't want to know about it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tIndsNsiFc (YT: PS@Home 大百足様の倒し方)

charge attack of naginata

(contains spoilers for the next stage update, so don't watch if you don't want to know about it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPHAgvAnoHs (YT: 【PS Home】大江戸・モノノケ退治 大百足様2発退治)

can't find the video with the cursed sword...

Found a video with muramasa

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16958527

You may need a nicovideo account to view it.

Message 84 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your response.

Message 85 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 17, 2012

I can confirm that muramasa does kill you in 5 minutes.

Message 86 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Apr 19, 2012

SPOILED FOOD Rewards:

You receive the reward immediately upon finding the chest. Like many rewards, if the server is under heavy traffic, it may not post until your next login. Users have been seeing this rewards behavior with the new Sodium 2 pilot outfit pieces.

I finally found a chest/box and received the broken tea set. The reward location is a small brown box under the roof along the river at the far end of the food market. It is across  from the dart game. When the chest has an active reward, it is highlighted with a bright blue sparkling light. I do not know yet what activates this box with a reward. The 3 times I found it active, it always contained the tea set. I have not seen any other box locations yet. Are there more box locations? Or, is it just a different reward spawning at this one box ?

Also, a nice Tome guide to this game would be most helpful. Hint, Hint to those energetic writers. I have found this game far more mysterious than most.

Posted Image

Message 87 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Apr 19, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:

SPOILED FOOD Rewards:

You receive the reward immediately upon finding the chest. Like many rewards, if the server is under heavy traffic, it may not post until your next login. Users have been seeing this rewards behavior with the new Sodium 2 pilot outfit pieces.

I finally found a chest/box and received the broken tea set. The reward location is a small brown box under the roof along the river at the far end of the food market. It is across  from the dart game. When the chest has an active reward, it is highlighted with a bright blue sparkling light. I do not know yet what activates this box with a reward. The 3 times I found it active, it always contained the tea set. I have not seen any other box locations yet. Are there more box locations? Or, is it just a different reward spawning at this one box ?

Also, a nice Tome guide to this game would be most helpful. Hint, Hint to those energetic writers. I have found this game far more mysterious than most.

There are 3 in all. One near the dart game, the second in the far corner of the apartments square (near the healing point), and the third is at the spawning point bridge of regular Edo. There are boxes at the all locations, but only is shinning, indicating it has an item. The item you get is random.

Message 88 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Thanks for posting that info. Do you know if only 1 box lights up each game, or does the active reward move between boxes during the game. Have you noticed what event makes the boxs light up? Once I discovered the Darts game location box, I began to check it each game. I noticed that it was not active when I 1st checked it, but it became active later in gameplay.

Posted Image

Message 89 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Apr 19, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:

Thanks for posting that info. Do you know if only 1 box lights up each game, or does the active reward move between boxes during the game. Have you noticed what event makes the boxs light up? Once I discovered the Darts game location box, I began to check it each game. I noticed that it was not active when I 1st checked it, but it became active later in gameplay.

The item appears at only one random location per game. The item does not move during the game, I think. It is determined at random. The shiny box is where the item is.

Message 90 of 137 (93 Views)
0 Likes