Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Granzella's Edo of Nippon: Mission 1 Tips

Apr 14, 2012

faga4567 wrote:

doh, you reply before I add some changes to my post

There was a video that I seen before, but I can't find it. I'll post it when I find it.

From what I remember, you have about 5 minutes till you die (without any healing or taken damage from enemies)

Here's a video with the naginata action that someone posted,

(contains spoilers for the next stage update, so don't watch if you don't want to know about it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tIndsNsiFc (YT: PS@Home 大百足様の倒し方)

charge attack of naginata

(contains spoilers for the next stage update, so don't watch if you don't want to know about it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPHAgvAnoHs (YT: 【PS Home】大江戸・モノノケ退治 大百足様2発退治)

can't find the video with the cursed sword...

Lmao. Killing the boss in 2 hits is crazy but that wouldn't work with any other enemy. They don't remain stationary long enough for a full charge.

Message 71 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Apr 14, 2012

Some questions about the items...

I went and spoke with the four sellers, and while they all spoke as if giving me an item, I only recieved the tempura basket.  When I speak to the sellers again, they keep speaking like they are still trying to give me the item, except the tempura seller who now tells me to have a nice day or something.

Also, there's another set of these items, which I'm supposed to find from the game, but I've no idea how they are found.  Any ideas?

Last, how effective is the armor? 

Message 72 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Apr 14, 2012

I've discovered that the number of hits it takes to kill a cyclops in group mode is dependent upon the number of players. The more players there are, the stronger the cyclopes will be.

Lion Signature
Message 73 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 14, 2012

My ryo grinding is done. 4003.

Message 74 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 14, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

Some questions about the items...

I went and spoke with the four sellers, and while they all spoke as if giving me an item, I only recieved the tempura basket.  When I speak to the sellers again, they keep speaking like they are still trying to give me the item, except the tempura seller who now tells me to have a nice day or something.

Also, there's another set of these items, which I'm supposed to find from the game, but I've no idea how they are found.  Any ideas?

Last, how effective is the armor? 

There seems to be issues going on with either the Edo lounge or Home, probably the later since I see reward problems going on with other lounges also.

If your talking about the 4 molded/spoiled items, those are located in a box scattered around the battle field. There are 4 located, and you will see 1 sparkle box each time, so find it and you will randomly get 1 item from it.

The armor really depends. Defense isn't really important if you know your way around. Some armors will give you both attack and defense, so if you want the extra attack numbers, then you may want to get those.

Message 75 of 137 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
3183 posts

Apr 14, 2012

i just to jp home and saw some of the stuff in the store but i dont Japanese so is there a english list some where that i can look at

Message 76 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Apr 14, 2012

I can take down both Cyclops every time now . What really helps is taking down the lanterns,I found.I'm gonna try with the bamboo stick on a speed run.

Message 77 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Apr 14, 2012

faga4567 wrote:

If you go by the weapons that is sold in Japan currently, the order of usefulness and fun to play around in my opinion goes with

Naginata > Ninja > Sardine seller > Sword

The Naginata and Ninja stuff aren't sold yet in other regions yet.

Naginata: (not yet available in other regions)

attack 34 with water attribute

greatest reach of all the weapons

has attack motion for above air

charge attack that can go up to x5 damage

3 attack combo

Ninja: (not yet available in other regions)

attack 21 with water attribute

minimum reach

faster attack speed than sword

can move faster and jump higher

several special attacks if you meet the requirements

can give critical damage sometimes

4 attack combo

Sardine seller:

attack 34 with water attribute

medium reach

faster attack speed than sword

3 attack combo

Sword: (some not yet available in other regions)

attack range from 5 to 68 with different kinds of attribute depending on the weapon

medium reach

2 attack combo

just a fyi, but you can achieve a 3 attack combo with the sword if you use the side slash after the first two basic attacks.

Message 78 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 14, 2012

Probably I should have just written the max combo by smashing the regular attack button. I only displayed the regular combo since not all people may be able to reproduce it. Other weapons can link to other attacks to continue the combo also, so I'm not sure what the max will be in that case.

Message 79 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Apr 15, 2012

How do you heal when you have the apartment? Where do you exactly have to go? Also how much do you heal?

Message 80 of 137 (145 Views)
0 Likes