Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Re: Granzella's Edo of Nippon: Mission 1 Tips

Apr 12, 2012

Actually we don't have the furniture yet, there is a cooking stove that is lit with flames that fits perfectly there. Hopefully the furniture items are only a publish away. Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1395 posts

Apr 12, 2012

A cooking area was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I also almost put all my rotten stuff in there with some other junk like a trash area. LOL.

Got it setup pretty decent for now. Gotta go win some more Ryo to get the rest of the ornaments from the old lady to add to it. It's definately a tricky little place to deco especially trying to use any larger pieces.

Message 32 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Apr 12, 2012

If you rush at a cyclops with the green smoke still in the air, I would recommend 10 hits for maximum damage with enough time to always escape easily. The armored enemy can be defeated by hitting it in the front where there's a gap in its armor.

In group mode, all enemies have the same attack power and all but the cyclopes have the same defense. Each cyclops will take 113 hits to kill with the Nameless Sword (defense is doubled). The mission can still be cleared in group mode with just one player with plenty of time left.

Lion Signature
Message 33 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1395 posts

Apr 12, 2012

Any idea how to gain Bu? I've beaten the thing tons today and got no Bu. I got 2 Bu somehow yesterday I think on my very first completion but no idea how? Ive tried speed running just the Cyclopses, killing everything, getting glowing chests, etc but nothing is gaining me Bu.

Message 34 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Apr 12, 2012

Where is the old woman?

Message 35 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Elway358 wrote:

Any idea how to gain Bu? I've beaten the thing tons today and got no Bu. I got 2 Bu somehow yesterday I think on my very first completion but no idea how? Ive tried speed running just the Cyclopses, killing everything, getting glowing chests, etc but nothing is gaining me Bu.

Elway358 Trophy Card

I haven't figured that out yet.

My theory is certain enemies give bu but you have to finish the mission quickly or you'll lose it.

Message 36 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1395 posts

Apr 13, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Elway358 wrote:

Elway358 Trophy Card

My theory is certain enemies give bu but you have to finish the mission quickly or you'll lose it.

Yeah could be something weird like that. I can't figure it out. Also I havent tried to kill a floating soul since my first run or so yesterday but am I correct in assuming those can't be killed or can they?

Message 37 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Elway358 wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Elway358 wrote:

Elway358 Trophy Card

Yeah could be something weird like that. I can't figure it out. Also I havent tried to kill a floating soul since my first run or so yesterday but am I correct in assuming those can't be killed or can they?

Elway358 Trophy Card

They can't.

Message 38 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Elway358 wrote:

Elway358 Trophy Card

I answered a similar question on this in another forum. Here's what I answered.

It's how they used their currency system back then. 1 ryou = 4 bu. Something similar to dollar and cents (1 dollar = 100 cents).

Japanese mon (currency) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Message 39 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1395 posts

Apr 13, 2012

faga4567 wrote:

Elway358 wrote:

Elway358 Trophy Card

I answered a similar question on this in another forum. Here's what I answered.

It's how they used their currency system back then. 1 ryou = 4 bu. Something similar to dollar and cents (1 dollar = 100 cents).

Japanese mon (currency) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah I figured that much by looking at the current rewards available. They're priced at prices such as 60 Ryo and 0 Bu for example. I get that but how did I get 2 Bu when I couldn't have spent less than a full Ryo on anything thus far?

Message 40 of 137 (163 Views)
0 Likes