Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Granzella's Edo of Nippon: Mission 1 Tips

Apr 12, 2012

Yes you just have to activate it for every game you play. There is a time limit but you'll have more than enough of time to finish the game...

LunarEmerald wrote:

strider367 wrote:

Buy the health recovery if your not going to buy the row house. Also buy vitality and the other. Those are in the store in the game lobby. Use R2 to change the selection then hit triangle to use. It gives you a boost to 27 with the regular sword. With the armor that number is higher. Also the better armor and weapons are coming later...

Is it permanent?

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 21 of 137 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Apr 12, 2012

I'm up for your suggestion. I am fully outfitted with Samurai gear and the healing perk. Feel free to add me.

Posted Image

Message 22 of 137 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Apr 12, 2012

If anyone is trying to kill the red ogre, attack it once after it swings its club, and one to three times after it charges, depending upon its position. If you attack it more times than that, you will be running the risk of getting hit by it. Also, it should prove helpful to clear out most enemies before taking on the ogre, and you can keep it at bay in front of the entrance to the row houses if you wish.

Lion Signature
Message 23 of 137 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Apr 12, 2012

How long are you on? I've checked the lanterns and they're 2pts apiece, and do pretty well at kiting the Red demon away from the main part of town... yet somehow when I did, the team I was practicing with was dead before in under 3min. >.> So the kite was worthless. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 24 of 137 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 12, 2012

Cyclops have significantly more HP in group play. Unless you have another skilled player with you, with nameless; you're only making things more difficult for yourself. Also I've learned that only the boss enemies are synchronized. Each player has their own fodder enemies.

Some stats

Bamboo sword: attack power 5

Nameless sword: attack power 25

Full old armor: 35 defense

Defense is honestly not that important. Most deaths will be from the oni and cyclops. Their attacks kill or nearly kill you regardless of your defense.

The armored enemy can be killed. You have to do a jump attack on it.

None of the ryo exchange items are any good right now but there will be good stuff in the future.

Message 25 of 137 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13106 posts

Apr 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Does the Row House have a day/night cycle like the personal space at Granzella Island?

Yes they do I can show you if you want.

Message 26 of 137 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 12, 2012

1400 something ryo from clearing the mission over 10 times.

The best future reward is 3900 but grinding in this stage is too slow. You only get 150 per clear if you kill everything.

Message 27 of 137 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Message 28 of 137 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1395 posts

Apr 12, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Does the Row House have a day/night cycle like the personal space at Granzella Island?

Yes they do I can show you if you want.

Yeah it's pretty cool too. I was trying to put a few things in mine when all of a sudden the bathhouse/shop lights surrounding the place came on and it started getting progressively darker. It looks pretty nice with the lights from the window paper shining down on the paths between the houses.

I don't usually buy personal spaces much but I'm a sucker for personal spaces attached in some way to public spaces and games. Even though the recovery spot for the game isn't really that useful, it's pretty cool that it's linked like that. This place has basically 3 individual rooms you can setup which is nice plus the outside area and access to the rooftop. The Edo music playing throughout which is nice, and It also has 12 picture frame slots.

P.S. Im trying to figure out what to do with that little boxed in area in the far left corner of the personal space as far as decor(it's not in the public area) but I have no idea what that would be used for in real life useage? Any ideas for those that have it or have seen it?

Message 29 of 137 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Apr 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

faga4567 wrote:

Azure_Fang wrote:

I own the row houses, but can't figure out how to heal in the game. What am I missing?

You need to go to the row house section and you will see a light that you can go to heal.

The night and day cycle in this space is pretty nice in this space as well.   It will be nice to have items in this space that take advantage of the change in time.  Wish more spaces incorprated this feature.

Message 30 of 137 (286 Views)
0 Likes