Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Granzella's Edo of Nippon: Mission 1 Tips

Apr 25, 2012

What is a naginata? Wonder when that will show up.

Message 121 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Apr 25, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

theres a ninja sword also im sure we will get soon. and the most powerful weapon is the naginata, but im sure we wont see that for a while.

Last 6 purchased games

You mean the spear that sells for 150 yen?

sword-art-online
Message 122 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Probably within several weeks with the Date Masamune fedual lord armor. With the spear fully charged, you can defeat a single boss with a five ot seven seconds of hitting them.

sword-art-online
Message 123 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Apr 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

a naginata is generally like a shorter but more broad katana on a pole.

ba9c94b9e5ae76fe0f373b59882edeef.png

Message 124 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

May 2, 2012

http://playstationhome.jp/images/world/special/ohedo02/20120502/ohedo02_20120502_img01.jpg

http://playstationhome.jp/images/market/deco/gzHankagai15/gzHankagai15.jpg

In the near future, NA might get an Edo fighting partner/companion,with a possibility of making the next two game update harder. But Japan Home is getting this first.

sword-art-online
Message 125 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2693 posts

May 7, 2012

So, uh, I got the Edo personal space; how do I make it heal me in the game?

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 126 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11622 posts

May 7, 2012

In the 2nd to last room there is a glowing blue circle. You get to the room from in between the row houses.

Message 127 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

May 7, 2012

d_mon87 wrote:

Do you know where and how to get the Edo-Style Moldy Sushi, I'm having a difficult time finding it.

Molded Sushi will show up randomly in one of the four glowing boxes in the space.

These can be found in the furthest left-hand corner of the Row Houses area, near the bridge where the second Cyclops roams around, at the far end of the riverside where the food vendors are, and on the second floor of the bathhouse.

Also, there are a whole ton of Edo tips in the new HomeCast, which runs until Wednesday. Since making that, I've found a much better way of dealing with Starving Ghosts, if you have a high-level sword or the Sardine Seller top.

1. Approach Starving Ghost from behind it's right shoulder, and stand a little to its right.

2. Beat the crap out of it with your weapon.

Starving Ghost always moves counterclockwise when he attacks; with the higher-level swords or the Sardine Seller staff, you can get off the three hits needed to kill him before he can turn to face you.

If one of these is chasing you, just put some distance between yourself and the ghost, stop, wait for him to get close, then run around behind him. He'll do his attack animation and finish facing the same direction he was in when the attack began. As long as you're behind him, he won't attack.

Next to the Lanterns, these are some of the easiest eneimes to kill in the game.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 128 of 137 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Am really good at edo mission I have a clan in edo n we play edo mission everyday we are all good come join will teach u how to win even with a bamboo stick ull get good I could easily win with a bamboo stick tho it takes awhile anyways msg me first SpitFire_199 hit me up
Message 129 of 137 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Hello everyone Smiley Wink

Ok, i got some questions :

1. the water element sword you say is the best for the mission we got now ?

I read someone say that its the best sword for the umbrellas and the small demons that spins around when they see us.

2. With that said, what about the Cyclops ? is that sword still the best ? as we cannot change swords while in game.

Also, how do we change our stance ? i read someone say that he was getting better combos using a different one.

3. I bought the fire and water element sword, one got red kind of flame on it and the other one is blue. Im thinking to buy the nameless sword as it seems some ppl said its better.

4. Also, that sword ppl say is worth 3900, is it the one we can get from the old lady right ?

last question, when we play in group, do we get the same amount of points ? like if i kill the 2 cyclops and not the small ennemies, if other ppl kill the small ennemies, do i get points for the small ennemies too ? or not because i wasnt the one that killed them ?

Thank you !!!

Message 130 of 137 (323 Views)
0 Likes