Do you know where and how to get the Edo-Style Moldy Sushi, I'm having a difficult time finding it.
Molded Sushi will show up randomly in one of the four glowing boxes in the space.
These can be found in the furthest left-hand corner of the Row Houses area, near the bridge where the second Cyclops roams around, at the far end of the riverside where the food vendors are, and on the second floor of the bathhouse.
Also, there are a whole ton of Edo tips in the new HomeCast, which runs until Wednesday. Since making that, I've found a much better way of dealing with Starving Ghosts, if you have a high-level sword or the Sardine Seller top.
1. Approach Starving Ghost from behind it's right shoulder, and stand a little to its right.
2. Beat the crap out of it with your weapon.
Starving Ghost always moves counterclockwise when he attacks; with the higher-level swords or the Sardine Seller staff, you can get off the three hits needed to kill him before he can turn to face you.
If one of these is chasing you, just put some distance between yourself and the ghost, stop, wait for him to get close, then run around behind him. He'll do his attack animation and finish facing the same direction he was in when the attack began. As long as you're behind him, he won't attack.
Next to the Lanterns, these are some of the easiest eneimes to kill in the game.
Ok, i got some questions :
1. the water element sword you say is the best for the mission we got now ?
I read someone say that its the best sword for the umbrellas and the small demons that spins around when they see us.
2. With that said, what about the Cyclops ? is that sword still the best ? as we cannot change swords while in game.
Also, how do we change our stance ? i read someone say that he was getting better combos using a different one.
3. I bought the fire and water element sword, one got red kind of flame on it and the other one is blue. Im thinking to buy the nameless sword as it seems some ppl said its better.
4. Also, that sword ppl say is worth 3900, is it the one we can get from the old lady right ?
last question, when we play in group, do we get the same amount of points ? like if i kill the 2 cyclops and not the small ennemies, if other ppl kill the small ennemies, do i get points for the small ennemies too ? or not because i wasnt the one that killed them ?
Thank you !!!