Fender Bender
1148 posts

Re: Granzella, please lower your prices!!!

Apr 18, 2013

Vote vith your vallets, Ja ? Perhaps vey vill listen then.

( sorry, Granzella had the W priced too high, so I did without it )

Oh, and I am not paying 1.99 for seperates either . Pass 'em up Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 11 of 25 (199 Views)
Sackboy
282 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I am having second thoughts on these as well. I want a few things from this release, but 1.99 is making me hold back especially since I want upwards of about 5-6 items. I love Granzella for their quality and fashion in Home clothing. I would say lower the items to .99, 1.29, or 1.49 though.
MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 12 of 25 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2937 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Separates is such a plus, as are color-choices (especially purple, for me!) but OMG (goodness) I can't see paying these prices. No sale.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 13 of 25 (171 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 18, 2013

i bought the black versions of each set including the shoes. i didnt get the hair as it looked like more pig tails . the items being nice & separates made it a instant sale . Gz has excellent quality items . 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 25 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Apr 18, 2013

While I miss having clothing items that are 49 cents, I don't think we'll ever go back to that point.

If you remember, IREM was never very cheap, either. Although, it did seem like they had more 99 cent items. Being that GZ is just a part of IREM that wanted to remain developing for Home, I never expected them to be cheap. For the most part, at least when it comes to bundles, I'd say they keep things fairly priced. Mind you, I don't mean all bundles, but a good majority of them. Sometimes, they even surprise me with how low priced some single items and bundles are.

Anyway, what I tend to do when they release single items that are $1.49-$1.99, I just buy one at a time and wait to get another piece of the outfit at a later date. Yeah, that wont change how much the outfit adds up to, but at least you don't have to buy it all at once and can keep your funds saved  that you may want to use on something in the next update. Then if the next update sucks, just buy another piece of the outfit.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 15 of 25 (142 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I know what you guys mean. I remember when I could buy a $50 card and stretch it a few months, buying apartments, clothes, etc. Now it's gone and I barely have anything to show for it. I'm starting to go back towards x7 bundles, etc. Kinda wishing that they'd make more .99 cent bundles of 100 items as well like they did in the past but I doubt it.

As for Granzella, there's very few things I buy from there due to pricing. I just can't see myself paying 5 dollars for a dress and shoes. The only time I've bought items from there is when it's something I know I'll use a lot. And I mean a LOT, for it to be worth it.

I have started going back through old items I've collected/bought in the last 4 years and started mixing/matching with new ones to come up with new outfits to save money on buying new ones.

Message 16 of 25 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 18, 2013

MissMajor wrote:
I am having second thoughts on these as well. I want a few things from this release, but 1.99 is making me hold back especially since I want upwards of about 5-6 items. I love Granzella for their quality and fashion in Home clothing. I would say lower the items to .99, 1.29, or 1.49 though.

I find the difference in separate prices to be so out of wack compared to their bundles which are excellent values if you like the content. I think .99 or 1.49 is about where separates should be. If a 7 piece bundle can sell for 2.49 I would think separate prices in that range would be reasonable. 

I've yet to puchase content from them this week other than the two hairstyles. 

Message 17 of 25 (115 Views)
Sackboy
169 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

You guys say they will never change their prices, but that's not true. If you guys would do a full boycott of this overly priced crap they would have to lower their prices or just get off home altogether. They are in this for one thing only and that's to make money! Once they discovered that people are foolish enough to buy this over-priced crap then skies the limit. They all jumped on board. You vote with your dollars, and your dollars will set the limit. Let these over-priced items sit on the shelf see how the policy will change. If it works in the real world it will work in virtual world as well.

Message 18 of 25 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I've voted with my wallet by not purchasing any of the new outfits from Granzella this week.
I would rather take my money and purchase a personal space, it'd be about the same price.
Granzella you need to review your pricing policies. I've been asking for separates, but if this is your way of turning your customers off items that don't come in a bundle, well then you've done a fine job.
But you may also have turned some customers off Granzella period.
Too bad!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 19 of 25 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MissMajor wrote:

I find the difference in separate prices to be so out of wack compared to their bundles which are excellent values if you like the content. I think .99 or 1.49 is about where separates should be. If a 7 piece bundle can sell for 2.49 I would think separate prices in that range would be reasonable. 

I've yet to puchase content from them this week other than the two hairstyles. 

I'll tell you where GZ failed, they failed by releasing these items so late in the game.  Had these items been released when they first came out in Neon Downtown Japan NO ONE would have complained since this was the pricing of GZ items back then.  I remember making a thread titled "GRANZELLA: GREEDZELLA OR GOODZELLA? For which I took a lot of criticism due to the popularity of Granzella on Home, for speaking up about over priced items GZ had at the time. 

Since then Granzella has improved their pricing and continues to offer really well priced bundles, as well as, awesome events, updates to the Hideway and offered limited time special pricing on the City of Flowers space.  So if today you was to ask me the same question I once asked myself GOODZELLA or GREEDZELLA? I would definitely have to say GOODZELLA Heart  Now I'm a GZ cheerleader LOL

My lastest GZ buy very happy with the cheerleader outfit (not available in NA yet) hopefully it will come to us next update. 

Message 20 of 25 (95 Views)