Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Granzella has no plan on selling the interactive Glittery Sand Beach furniture at this time.

Jul 6, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

The beach shoould of been a Club not an Apt....

What were they thinking?

Not sure what club status is in Japan from the point of new club styles. Personally I like the bundle option where both apartment and club space are sold together. Adding furniture to the mix is also a good thing. 

Yeah Club/Apt Bundle would be way better.... Make it So Granzella!

Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 11 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Re: Granzella has no plan on selling the interactive beach Glittery Sand Beach furniture at this tim

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2012

I did find a prompt located on the main dock area that might be for something in the future. As of now it doesn't appear to do anything besides bring up a single menu selection. Give Kujo and Granzella credit and give them a chance--they are doing the best work in Home by far and yet some people still complain about things. Tell them what you like about their efforts!

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 12 of 13 (99 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: Granzella has no plan on selling the interactive beach Glittery Sand Beach furniture at this tim

Jul 7, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Kujo has been tweeting like mad from 7 am PST till now. Get your tweets in while he is still awake.

He's actually is "mad" and have been tweeting complaints for the few days. He's also doing a hunger strike because of it. Probably not the best time to tweet.

Who caused him to be stressed out? I hope we didn't do anything to increase his stress and unhappiness.

sword-art-online
Message 13 of 13 (62 Views)
0 Likes