Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 6, 2013

Aww, i don't have any of those apt's... That leaves me out i guess... RATS!

Smiley Sad

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 61 of 252 (591 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Feb 6, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Aww, i don't have any of those apt's... That leaves me out i guess... RATS!

Smiley Sad

no worries have a friend inv you to the beach apartment, the pareis one however seems to not be giving me the item, same with my friend who owns it

Message 62 of 252 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 6, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote
:The new room is huge and has a balcony overlooking the sea. What more can you ask of a developer who adds new stuff and continually updates spaces even after you purchased them.

Granzella is amazing in my view. 

They even have a working shower in the new City of Flowers space with animate water and steam. Really... simply amazing. 

Joanna do we know if this is a permanent add on or just for the Valentines Event?  I really like it and i hope it stays for good.

Oh I would think it is permanent. I had to move my Mammoth to get to the door. LoL. They had better not change it. Smiley Wink

Message 63 of 252 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote
:The new room is huge and has a balcony overlooking the sea. What more can you ask of a developer who adds new stuff and continually updates spaces even after you purchased them.

Granzella is amazing in my view. 

They even have a working shower in the new City of Flowers space with animate water and steam. Really... simply amazing. 

Joanna do we know if this is a permanent add on or just for the Valentines Event?  I really like it and i hope it stays for good.

Oh I would think it is permanent. I had to move my Mammoth to get to the door. LoL. They had better not change it. Smiley Wink

LOL yeah, it took me a while to find the hole. Now I need to figure out where to put the mammoth.

Message 64 of 252 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Feb 6, 2013

any info on the heart bike lmo?

Message 65 of 252 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Feb 6, 2013

mwf77 wrote:

any info on the heart bike lmo?

You need to get all 7 rewards to get the bike lmo. It seems the max obtainable is 5 right now, and there is 1 more course that needs to unlock from the flight game. You probably need to wait till next week or so.

Message 66 of 252 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I don't get the flying game thing, to get the rewards do you need to fly with someone ? cause I went alone and got nothing and for the lady that says you have to pick up stuff at different places to get a reward what do you have to collect and where ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 252 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 6, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

I don't get the flying game thing, to get the rewards do you need to fly with someone ? cause I went alone and got nothing and for the lady that says you have to pick up stuff at different places to get a reward what do you have to collect and where ?

Joker start at the beginning of this thread and read on ... You will get ur answers

Message 68 of 252 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Feb 6, 2013

well it doesn't say anywhere what you have to collect for example where is the picture thing game ? , I know theres 5 available now so the cake , the table , the tshirt , the head thing and what's the 5th one , im guessing its from the picture game which I don't know what it is  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 252 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Feb 6, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

well it doesn't say anywhere what you have to collect for example where is the picture thing game ? , I know theres 5 available now so the cake , the table , the tshirt , the head thing and what's the 5th one , im guessing its from the picture game which I don't know what it is  

You get a Valentine's Heart picture frame from using the Everybody's Photo Booth in Edo. (Of note: be sure to check out the photo border for the photo booth photos that is for the current Ogre Extermination event.)

Message 70 of 252 (476 Views)
0 Likes