Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 6, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

stevev363 wrote:
Cake code does not work, I went and put it in there first but no cake. 😞

The second code is the cake code, it allowed me to enter it at the flowers apartment.

The first code however did not go through.

I finally found where to put the first code in and it worked fine for me. I got the table. No heart bike Locomotion. Smiley Sad

Awhh man, I was hoping that heart bike was the code.

Should have known better. Cat Sad

Maybe the heart bike is from the Valentine's Day flight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 252 (819 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

stevev363 wrote:
Cake code does not work, I went and put it in there first but no cake. 😞

The second code is the cake code, it allowed me to enter it at the flowers apartment.

The first code however did not go through.

I finally found where to put the first code in and it worked fine for me. I got the table. No heart bike Locomotion. Smiley Sad

Awhh man, I was hoping that heart bike was the code.

Should have known better. Cat Sad

Maybe the heart bike is from the Valentine's Day flight.

Course 3 isn't unlocked yet, so perhaps.

Message 42 of 252 (807 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Codes can be inputed:

City of Flower Penthouse "Window to the World" 

My Private Hideaway

We have to be at the Private Hideaway to put one of the codes in? We can't do it at the public space?

Private space.  Smiley Sad  I can check with my alt and see if guests can get the rewards.  Smiley Wink

Thanks. Let me know if your alt can, and may I come over to your spaces to put the codes in? *Looks at you with puppy dog eyes*

Yes, guests can get the rewards.  Smiley Happy

Yay! ^_^ Where do you put the first code in? I look all over the personal space and couldn't find any spot to put the code in. Smiley Sad

Hideaway:  In the rocks on the balcony.

Paris:  Behind one of the bedroom doors.  

Can't find it. Smiley Sad Would it be glowey like how it is at the second space?

It sparkles like the southern beach treasure hunt items.

sword-art-online
Message 43 of 252 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Entered the first code in private hideaway, got a heart shaped table. I really like the new room they added, as well as FINALLY allowing the space to have wall hangings. That was something I bemoaned for quite awhile.
Message 44 of 252 (721 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

YojimaruGinkiba wrote:
Entered the first code in private hideaway, got a heart shaped table. I really like the new room they added, as well as FINALLY allowing the space to have wall hangings. That was something I bemoaned for quite awhile.

The new room is huge and has a balcony overlooking the sea. What more can you ask of a developer who adds new stuff and continually updates spaces even after you purchased them.

Granzella is amazing in my view. 

They even have a working shower in the new City of Flowers space with animate water and steam. Really... simply amazing. 

Message 45 of 252 (703 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I hope my cake reward will show up eventually as the girl at southern hideaway says theres a reward for completing all tasks.. Without that cake I may be SOL...
Support Forums
Message 46 of 252 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Ok I have a question about this valentines flight game, I have the gothic lolita dress and I put it on and the game still will not work for me, why is that? I am getting frustrated, and I am not going to buy an outfit just to play when I have what they said I could wear, they said gothic lolita dress but it won't work.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Shortnsassy37
Message 47 of 252 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Shortnsassy37 wrote:
Ok I have a question about this valentines flight game, I have the gothic lolita dress and I put it on and the game still will not work for me, why is that? I am getting frustrated, and I am not going to buy an outfit just to play when I have what they said I could wear, they said gothic lolita dress but it won't work.

That's because it needs to be GZ's version. Some clothing are not yet available and will be sold in the coming weeks.

Message 48 of 252 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Feb 6, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

Shortnsassy37 wrote:

That's because it needs to be GZ's version. Some clothing are not yet available and will be sold in the coming weeks.

Thank you!  Smiley Happy  guess if i want to play i have to buy something, not sure i will though.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Shortnsassy37
Message 49 of 252 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Feb 6, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

Shortnsassy37 wrote:

Granzella input codes are a bit misleading and confusing about purchases.

Message 50 of 252 (582 Views)
0 Likes