Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 7, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ripperariel wrote:
The first code was wrong the second one was right I got the cake

I don't know about that, especially when my ability to get those items contradicts it being wrong. I manage to get the stuff for the first code.

i eneterd the code at the new aprtment didnt get cake it said i did but it hasnt poped up even tho i left home and came back

I don't know how to deal with everyone's cake problem. The community needs to complain on the company email, twitter, or facebook.

sword-art-online
Message 101 of 252 (708 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Add another one to that cake problem list. I did it twice and nothin
Message 102 of 252 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Same here for me. I put in the code for the City flower penthouse apt and it said I got the heart cake but it didn't give it to me. I cleared my cache thinking I had item lag and came back. I downloaded the space again and the sparkles came back. I put in the code a second time and still nothing though it said I received the heart cake. It's not working please fix this Granzella. The private hideaway personal space worked perfectly.
Message 103 of 252 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I guess I'm not the only one, but to be honest I just now noticed I didn't receive the item.

Message 104 of 252 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 7, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

jokerman3456 wrote:

well it doesn't say anywhere what you have to collect for example where is the picture thing game ? , I know theres 5 available now so the cake , the table , the tshirt , the head thing and what's the 5th one , im guessing its from the picture game which I don't know what it is  

You get a Valentine's Heart picture frame from using the Everybody's Photo Booth in Edo. (Of note: be sure to check out the photo border for the photo booth photos that is for the current Ogre Extermination event.)

Can you be by yourself when you use the Everybody's Photo Booth at Edo for the Valentine's Day Heart picture frame to unlock or do you need to be with someone?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 105 of 252 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Although it is just a guess, did anyone get this bikini as a reward?

Oooh, I really like and want that bikini. If you find out how to get it, let me know asap, please. Woman Happy

Message 106 of 252 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ripperariel wrote:

I don't know about that, especially when my ability to get those items contradicts it being wrong. I manage to get the stuff for the first code.

i eneterd the code at the new aprtment didnt get cake it said i did but it hasnt poped up even tho i left home and came back

I don't know how to deal with everyone's cake problem. The community needs to complain on the company email, twitter, or facebook.

You can be a doll and message your friend Kujo to let him know what's going on with the cake reward and if they're working on fixing the problem. Woman Happy

Message 107 of 252 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 7, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ripperariel wrote:

You can be a doll and message your friend Kujo to let him know what's going on with the cake reward and if they're working on fixing the problem. Woman Happy

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ripperariel wrote:

I already did.

sword-art-online
Message 108 of 252 (499 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Also, it appears many, including myself, had all of our Tropical Points wiped out.  I had nearly 17,000 points saved up from all my fossil digging, and now it shows 0.   I wasn't going to complain about it as I already traded in for all the rewards from the swing girl, but then someone told me they added a bunch of new ones, and sure enough they did, but now I have no points!   

I keep hoping a week will someday go by in Home with no issues.  *sigh*

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 109 of 252 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Special clothing pairing will give compability bonus for flight game.

Thanks!  Any chance GZ has a bigger image file for this, or one in English?  That would help a lot, as I cant tell what some of those items are.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 110 of 252 (453 Views)
0 Likes