Wastelander
681 posts

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

How do I get the bikini though?

Get 70 points on course 3.

I actually did that already and still didnt recieve anything. Is the heart bike lmo only for girl avitars?

Have you got all the other items? ie

o  Chocalate Cake from Paris Apt

o  Heart Table from Island Apt

o  TShirt from Course 1 (or Course 2)

o  Headband from Course 2 (or Course 1)

o  Heart Toast in mouth from Course 3

o  Heart Photo Frame from GZ Edo PhotoBooth

o  Bikini / trunks from Course 3 (70+ pts)

I think thats all of them, but if your missing just one then that maybe why your not getting the LMO.

All of them except for the bikini. I did get 70+ points in course three, but I did not get a bikini so I will clear my cache and see if that helps. If not maybe I will reinstall home. If nothing still happens then I guess I will have to keep trying for the bikini. Thank you much for the instructions. I will let you know what happens.

If that was your first time scoring 50 or higher on course 3 then you may have to do it again.

Well none of that worked... You may be right I probably have to score more than 70+ again to get the bikini. Anyone willing to try and help me? All I got is the noble outfit.

Ok NOW I got the LMO!!! Hahahahaaa!!! I did it again and got the LMO. Thanks to everyone for the help... you guys are awesome.

Message 251 of 252 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
571 posts

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 21, 2013

Could someone please invite me to their island apartment so I can get the table? Thanks. Smiley Happy

Message 252 of 252 (506 Views)
0 Likes