Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

How do I get the bikini though?


Get 70 points on course 3.

 


I actually did that already and still didnt recieve anything. Is the heart bike lmo only for girl avitars?


Have you got all the other items? ie

 

o  Chocalate Cake from Paris Apt

o  Heart Table from Island Apt

o  TShirt from Course 1 (or Course 2)

o  Headband from Course 2 (or Course 1)

o  Heart Toast in mouth from Course 3

o  Heart Photo Frame from GZ Edo PhotoBooth

o  Bikini / trunks from Course 3 (70+ pts)

 

I think thats all of them, but if your missing just one then that maybe why your not getting the LMO.


All of them except for the bikini. I did get 70+ points in course three, but I did not get a bikini so I will clear my cache and see if that helps. If not maybe I will reinstall home. If nothing still happens then I guess I will have to keep trying for the bikini. Thank you much for the instructions. I will let you know what happens.


Good luck, I hope you can get them.

Message 241 of 252 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/23/2011
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013
You need more than 75 to get the swim suits. My first run through with my friend, we wore full vampire and gothic clothes, our compatibility was 74, but we didn't get the swim suits. Our second play through, we both equipped the metal rods for the boost, which gave us 77. We didnt use any of the locomotion flight options.
Message 242 of 252 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013

YojimaruGinkiba wrote:
You need more than 70 to get the swim suits. My first run through with my friend, we wore full vampire and gothic clothes, our compatibility was 74, but we didn't get the swim suits. Our second play through, we both equipped the metal rods for the boost, which gave us 77. We didnt use any of the locomotion flight options.

I got the bikini with 72pts.

 

There is also the toast reward, maybe you can only win one at a time, and thats why some arent getting the bikinis?

 

Just a guess, it was my 3rd attempt that got me 72pts, but i got the toast on my 2nd with about 55pts i think, not sure the definite total.

Message 243 of 252 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

How do I get the bikini though?


Get 70 points on course 3.

 


I actually did that already and still didnt recieve anything. Is the heart bike lmo only for girl avitars?


Have you got all the other items? ie

 

o  Chocalate Cake from Paris Apt

o  Heart Table from Island Apt

o  TShirt from Course 1 (or Course 2)

o  Headband from Course 2 (or Course 1)

o  Heart Toast in mouth from Course 3

o  Heart Photo Frame from GZ Edo PhotoBooth

o  Bikini / trunks from Course 3 (70+ pts)

 

I think thats all of them, but if your missing just one then that maybe why your not getting the LMO.


All of them except for the bikini. I did get 70+ points in course three, but I did not get a bikini so I will clear my cache and see if that helps. If not maybe I will reinstall home. If nothing still happens then I guess I will have to keep trying for the bikini. Thank you much for the instructions. I will let you know what happens.


If that was your first time scoring 50 or higher on course 3 then you may have to do it again.

 

Message 244 of 252 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2175 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Scored an 86 on course 3 with the Lolita outfit w/ someone who had it as well. I had the Black, they wore the White version. Got the bikini/shorts & got the heart LMO.



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 245 of 252 (545 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1727 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013

YojimaruGinkiba wrote:
You need more than 75 to get the swim suits. My first run through with my friend, we wore full vampire and gothic clothes, our compatibility was 74, but we didn't get the swim suits. Our second play through, we both equipped the metal rods for the boost, which gave us 77. We didnt use any of the locomotion flight options.

 


 

I was able to get the swim suits with 71 points.  We were using the Vampire outfit and the Noble dress.  Oddly enough I was using the noble dress lol 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 246 of 252 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013

TitusF wrote:

Scored an 86 on course 3 with the Lolita outfit w/ someone who had it as well. I had the Black, they wore the White version. Got the bikini/shorts & got the heart LMO.


I've done that combo a few times with a friend and never scored 70. This event is luck based.

 

Message 247 of 252 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2175 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

TitusF wrote:

Scored an 86 on course 3 with the Lolita outfit w/ someone who had it as well. I had the Black, they wore the White version. Got the bikini/shorts & got the heart LMO.


I've done that combo a few times with a friend and never scored 70. This event is luck based.

 


Possibly. We both did mash the X & O buttons. Though, doubt that was the reason for giving such a high score.



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 248 of 252 (520 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3800 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013
Some guy with a vampire outfit helped me using my lolita dress and we got 89. I flew with my umbrella, he flew with his jet ski and we both spammed O and X.
Message 249 of 252 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
681 posts
 

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

Feb 20, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

How do I get the bikini though?


Get 70 points on course 3.

 


I actually did that already and still didnt recieve anything. Is the heart bike lmo only for girl avitars?


Have you got all the other items? ie

 

o  Chocalate Cake from Paris Apt

o  Heart Table from Island Apt

o  TShirt from Course 1 (or Course 2)

o  Headband from Course 2 (or Course 1)

o  Heart Toast in mouth from Course 3

o  Heart Photo Frame from GZ Edo PhotoBooth

o  Bikini / trunks from Course 3 (70+ pts)

 

I think thats all of them, but if your missing just one then that maybe why your not getting the LMO.


All of them except for the bikini. I did get 70+ points in course three, but I did not get a bikini so I will clear my cache and see if that helps. If not maybe I will reinstall home. If nothing still happens then I guess I will have to keep trying for the bikini. Thank you much for the instructions. I will let you know what happens.


If that was your first time scoring 50 or higher on course 3 then you may have to do it again.

 


Well none of that worked... You may be right I probably have to score more than 70+ again to get the bikini. Anyone willing to try and help me? All I got is the noble outfit.

Message 250 of 252 (498 Views)
0 Likes