Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Re: Granzella Update for 31st (NA)

Jul 30, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

While my general rule of thumb for rewards is "All your rewards are belong to us", I'm not sure about that outfit required to get them. Smiley Wink

I remember when Ren and I and others were helping people get their GZ V'day rewards... That was also the first and last time I ever wore that terrible bathing suit outfit that made us guys look like pubescent boys (made me very suspicious of the mindset of the person doing the graphic design work for GZ).

Sorry GZ, you wont be getting any of my $ this go around.  And maybe next time use a graphic designer that isn't into lil boys. Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 31 of 55 (271 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jul 31, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

While my general rule of thumb for rewards is "All your rewards are belong to us", I'm not sure about that outfit required to get them. Smiley Wink

I remember when Ren and I and others were helping people get their GZ V'day rewards... That was also the first and last time I ever wore that terrible bathing suit outfit that made us guys look like pubescent boys (made me very suspicious of the mindset of the person doing the graphic design work for GZ).

Sorry GZ, you wont be getting any of my $ this go around.  And maybe next time use a graphic designer that isn't into lil boys. Smiley Wink

Lol, I remember that! After seeing that bathing suit I ran an put on a nice conservative poncho. I was a little warm but at least I retained my dignity. Smiley LOL

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 32 of 55 (243 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Lol, I remember that! After seeing that bathing suit I ran an put on a nice conservative poncho. I was a little warm but at least I retained my dignity. Smiley LOL

SMOKIES D and Ren ... I totally remember that Valentine's Day event. Yes, Ren, I tried to help you get your bathing suit reward, me in my noble outfit, you in your poncho ...  and both of us slap happy and giggly from the OTHER GZ event, Edo's ogre setsuben. Ahhh ... good times. I thnk we also vowed at that time to not pour moolah into GZ then too .... oops! Smiley Tongue

And D, I saw these photos in the thread ... then I had to look away. Smiley Embarassed Good choice not going for the money glut and giving in to yet another "FAB-u-lous" male outfit for another event. I say both of you are retaining your diginity and self-respect by opting out. YEA and KUDOS to you both! Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 55 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Desire for rewards... overwheming... sense of shame... Must... catch 'em all. Smiley Tongue

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 34 of 55 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

Desire for rewards... overwheming... sense of shame... Must... catch 'em all. Smiley Tongue

No ..... NOO, Ren ... like a moth to the flame, don't go into the light ... Smiley Tongue

(Seriously, Ren, you can be shameless around me. Smiley Embarassed I'll still help if you like ...  That's what friends are for. Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink)

Message 35 of 55 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Good thing I have limited amounts of self respect and little to no dignity hahah TANABATA here I come *buys outfit*.
Support Forums
Message 36 of 55 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 31, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Good thing I have limited amounts of self respect and little to no dignity hahah TANABATA here I come *buys outfit*.

... and I know why too, pistol ... cuz you're an a .... silly like that, and THAT's why you're my buddy and pal! *thumbs up*

btw, outfit purchased .. it'll be a nice break from Kikai (albiet a short one), then back to the grind! Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 55 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Jul 31, 2013
I have a feeling Tanabata won't be much fun for females or people that use female avatars because I have yet to see one person using the male flight outfit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 55 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 31, 2013

True, LightofValkyrie. However, I've got my resources. Smiley Wink

I def. want that 2nd week red bikini for sure though regardless.

Message 39 of 55 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 31, 2013
If anybody needs a dude to fly with, I just bought the outfit so hit me up I suppose Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 40 of 55 (130 Views)