Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: Granzella Update for 31st (NA)

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Kampel2013 wrote:

Can't believe the awsome game Kikai is on home !! I have beatn it , and I am going to continue playing it. But, the Kikai Power up suit ?

It states : Proof of strength only for those who have earned it.  Does this mean that you have tobe at a certain level or stats? Or will this be a purchaseble item? But, over all I am so pleased to see the other event arriving Tanabata

The description is just based on the game story setting. Anyone that paid it can wear it anytime, but it's stats isn't that great. I think it was 15 more defense of the basic free suit and there's no attack bonus. Your better off with the edo armor unless you like the design.

Message 21 of 55 (319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Thank you very much Nagon your a champ for the infoSmiley Wink 

Hope you get great fun from the event! And earn the points toget the special rewards at end of the event!

Message 22 of 55 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 30, 2013
I am am going to need to hunt down a male avatar partner for this after kikai. I don't care if the bed is just a seat, it's gorgeous!
Message 23 of 55 (260 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

They aren't the only outfits. There were M/F swimsuits that worked also (I believe) released in JP.

te

te

Tanabata - SQUEEE!!! I def. want the girls's bikini from the 2nd week. And even though I know it's a seat, I LOVE the look of the starry bed. In fact, I already have a couple of guys wanting to play this with me and it hasn't even started yet ... Smiley Happy

*sigh* GZ, my wallet's been yours since FINISHING my Fossil Museum. *gulp, hands rest of wallet over*

Message 24 of 55 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
872 posts

Jul 30, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

They aren't the only outfits. There were M/F swimsuits that worked also (I believe) released in JP. 

Tanabata - SQUEEE!!! I def. want the girls's bikini from the 2nd week. And even though I know it's a seat, I LOVE the look of the starry bed. In fact, I already have a couple of guys wanting to play this with me and it hasn't even started yet ... Smiley Happy

*sigh* GZ, my wallet's been yours since FINISHING my Fossil Museum. *gulp, hands rest of wallet over*

Might as well send them your banking information and credit card information, that's what I did. Smiley LOL

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 25 of 55 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Might as well send them your banking information and credit card information, that's what I did. Smiley LOL

If we could all afford Nikkai-priced stocks, I'd buy GZ stock right now as well, Ren. I'm that far in ... Smiley Wink

And are you also in my line for me to help you with this event too? *sees number 3 in Ren's hand* ... lol Smiley LOL

Message 26 of 55 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 30, 2013
*4* ;P
Support Forums
Message 27 of 55 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
*4* ;P

*looks @ number dispenser* This is gonna be a long week, I can tell... Smiley Wink

(of course, pistol, of course) Smiley Very Happy if I were rue-headed, I'd shout, "NEXT!"

Message 28 of 55 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
872 posts

Jul 30, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

If we could all afford Nikkai-priced stocks, I'd buy GZ stock right now as well, Ren. I'm that far in ... Smiley Wink

And are you also in my line for me to help you with this event too? *sees number 3 in Ren's hand* ... lol Smiley LOL

While my general rule of thumb for rewards is "All your rewards are belong to us", I'm not sure about that outfit required to get them. Smiley Wink

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 29 of 55 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote

While my general rule of thumb for rewards is "All your rewards are belong to us", I'm not sure about that outfit required to get them. Smiley Wink

Awww ... afraid of a lil' muted pastel-y color, are we? Yeah, I don't blame you at all, really, Ren. Lol .. great rule of thumb, though. Sounds a lot like mine ... Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 55 (149 Views)
0 Likes