Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Granzella Update for 31st (NA)

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Those Tanabata male outfits are TERRIBLE! Do you have to wear that to play the game? If so, I'm definately passing. It's a shame I don't have time for Kikai as I only managed to beat it twice since it started because I'm currently moving, but this game will be out once I have time and I'll just miss it on purpose if I can't wear anything else.

They are required. It was confirmed awhile back, when a forum user asked Granzella on Twitter. I don't mind the outfits, but I won't be participating in this event. But to anyone who is, have fun.

Message 11 of 55 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Thx for the heads up mind..appreciate that....Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 12 of 55 (374 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jul 29, 2013

ya , not liking those outfits ): but i already fly around in my glitterimg sands apartment ! THANKS JUGGERNAUT !!! 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 13 of 55 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Jul 29, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

For men who wish to show a combination of a mysterious atmosphere and strengththe Celestial Costume 5-piece Set is offered and includes a soft mohawk hairstyle, light jacket, bracelet, shorts and socks, and sandals.

1351286183272.png

LOL  ikr...  This is like the third or fourth 'event' from Granzella where they have gone out of their way to make the "men" look like effeminate boys if they want to participate.

icon_eek.gif

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 14 of 55 (358 Views)
MVP Support
9474 posts

Jul 29, 2013

I also forgot to add that when the beach gets updated like in other regions your Kikai floating bed and circle can be used in the beach just like ones you buy Granzella also commented on twitter that they plan to let you use the toilet and curtains in the Penthouse

Message 15 of 55 (351 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

The tanabata event isn't really that impressive. The flying is auto and you only have 1 route (or 2 for being on the right or left side). The only thing you can do is take pictures, turn, and howl during it. Nice gimic, but after a few tries there's nothing else to do with it.

And to participate, you at least need to buy the outfits or the swimsuits that will be released for the 2nd week. The bed reward was only a seat, so that was a letdown also.

Message 16 of 55 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 29, 2013
I love sportswear so the tennis outfits will be a must buy for me, as will the Tanabata Event, and I have my eye on a few other things as well. This is going to be an expensive week but totally loving all the content recently.

Thankyou for posting Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 55 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Can't believe the awsome game Kikai is on home !! I have beatn it , and I am going to continue playing it. But, the Kikai Power up suit ?

It states : Proof of strength only for those who have earned it.  Does this mean that you have tobe at a certain level or stats? Or will this be a purchaseble item? But, over all I am so pleased to see the other event arriving Tanabata

Message 18 of 55 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Those Tanabata male outfits are TERRIBLE! Do you have to wear that to play the game? If so, I'm definately passing. It's a shame I don't have time for Kikai as I only managed to beat it twice since it started because I'm currently moving, but this game will be out once I have time and I'll just miss it on purpose if I can't wear anything else.

LOL, My feelings exactly. I am an obsessed rewards collector. Up till now, it has been 100% collection of Rewards or die, no matter how useless. Perhaps the end is near for me. I'm not sure that even I can pay to earn these! I do hope I can maintain this good judgement in the face of active rewards come Wednesday.
Posted Image

Message 19 of 55 (298 Views)
Big Daddy
13185 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

They aren't the only outfits. There were M/F swimsuits that worked also (I believe) released in JP.

te

te

Message 20 of 55 (289 Views)
0 Likes