Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: The KIKAI Machine Empire event coming to US this week!

Jul 27, 2013

Batman101584 wrote:

ok im lost can u hellp?... ive got the crown and the head so i beat the game already a bunch of times and completed everything.. so now i want to play on some team battles. Ive been told just make a group by going to social and creat one and invite then when u go in u have everyone with u. but as im fighting i notice that eveyone is still running around chacing idk what cuz i beat everyone already. then when i asked i find out that when i beat someone they dont die on their side. so whats the point in having a team battle. what am i doing wrong, am i missing somthing i must be right?

The system is pretty much the same as the group battle for Defend Edo. Only a few are synced (like the boss), so your pretty much on your own in terms of defeating enemies until you get to those areas. Healers can heal people so they can help. Not sure on hackers.

Message 381 of 520 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 27, 2013

so your saying your synced during a boss battle but all the other mech's its like a solo game?

Message 382 of 520 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Re: Granzella - The Kikai Machine Empire - Discussion

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

Please delete this post. Thank you. 

Message 383 of 520 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Does anyone know what the 4 icons under clear records are for on the leader board in the Secret Base?
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 384 of 520 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Jul 28, 2013

SWO92 wrote:
Does anyone know what the 4 icons under clear records are for on the leader board in the Secret Base?

I believe it was suppose to light up if you cleared the different last battle you choose, but it didn't work for any of the regions. JP had all 4 including the food game and quiz selection. Other regions only got 2.

Message 385 of 520 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Ah! So action battle and jet skis should light up the swords and waves.

I gave up on the jet skis after 5 tries.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 386 of 520 (292 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Jul 28, 2013

It does work a lot like the Edo Extermination Group battle, except that the enemies can be distracted by other players on the field, they just cannot be hit by them--with the exception of bosses. So if you're looking for someone to mow down the small fry, I'm afraid you're on your own--however, I don't know if valiance points are awarded per kill or on time or simply for beating the level (or all three). So if you're a Hacker (like me), you can probably get away with Hacking and Running, although this might effect your overall earnings.

Also, I've noticed that when two or more Honeycomb Hackers are in the same vicinity, a blue triangle icon appears with the word 'SUPPORT'. I think this boosts the jamming effect, making the machines go down quicker. I don't know if I've seen it in conjunction with other job classes. I'm fairly certain it's just been between fellow hackers.

I really, really wish the Oni-Repelling Beans worked in Kikai. But the throwing stars do a surprising amount of damage.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 387 of 520 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013
RankoSao I got all three as well. I gave up on hacker though (my dog is level 8, other pets level 10). I have lots of problems playing the hacker.
Message 388 of 520 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 28, 2013

You know I was in the secret base? and I asked for a little help ciompleting quest number 10. One kid said "oh, okay" then 3 seconds later "mvrmnd" and yes that's the way he/sge spelled it. It really ticked me off, but motivated me to whip the minister's buns on my own. Unlike that kid anyone who needs help can call on me and I will drop what I am doing and help that person. Granted the group syncing is working. So send a FR request or I'll be at the Peavox Labs if you need to get a hold of me for some help.

Message 389 of 520 (194 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 28, 2013
You can finish ranking your your dog up in the Neon Downtown training area I think!  That should be less painful Smiley Happy
SWO92 wrote:
RankoSao I got all three as well. I gave up on hacker though (my dog is level 8, other pets level 10). I have lots of problems playing the hacker.

Message 390 of 520 (190 Views)
0 Likes