Reply
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

@ joanna_dark_ well atleast males got male only game related content today ...


I saw that. Nice to see at least some game related content and costumes for a change even if they aren't female. 

Message 51 of 168 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

@ joanna_dark_ i disagree. this isn't 2008/9 . game related content is useless if you can't experience it , if RE released male only outfits would you have same answer or be outraged at the betrayal?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 168 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

@ joanna_dark_ i disagree. this isn't 2008/9 . game related content is useless if you can't experience it , if RE released male only outfits would you have same answer or be outraged at the betrayal?


I'm not happy about it. Don't get me wrong but on the other hand we haven't been getting any content whatsoever. Even though this is male only it's perhaps a sign we might be getting more in the future. 

Message 53 of 168 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

@ joanna_dark_ well atleast males got male only game related content today ...


 

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

@ joanna_dark_ i disagree. this isn't 2008/9 . game related content is useless if you can't experience it , if RE released male only outfits would you have same answer or be outraged at the betrayal?


In your first post you stated that at least they released male game content and when Joanna agrees with you, you disagree with her.   What the heck?  Make up your mind.  

Message 54 of 168 (300 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/25/2012
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

How do you get the rewards for this event? I specially like the animated bed it looks great

Message 55 of 168 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

Well the OP should put JP only, because it is JP only event.  Theres a video in the OP, but I believe you can get some of these if you own the Glittering Sands Personal Space or visit someone with it and buying the outfit.  

Message 56 of 168 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

@TSUNADE1224 the initial post is sarcasm because theres no female version

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 57 of 168 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

@TSUNADE1224 the initial post is sarcasm because theres no female version


Ahhhh i see 

Message 58 of 168 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

@TSUNADE1224 the initial post is sarcasm because theres no female version


I do understand your concern and yeah it should have both genders. I'm just so tired of not seeing any game related stuff that this at least is refreshing. It's nothing new with respect to releases though going back to releases like Uncharted 3 with a male only full body costume and no female one.

 

There should be both genders represented. Seems females are still second class citizens when it somes to some content. 

Message 59 of 168 (265 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 3, 2013
Did NA not get this or the Kikai event today? :/
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 60 of 168 (318 Views)
0 Likes