Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

All I can say is omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cat Happy Cat Happy Cat Happy Cat HappyCat Happy

What is it you're saying? Can you clarify it please. Smiley Happy

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank you! Smiley Wink

It's so sweet we are actually getting Japan events. That was the big draw years ago when IREM was around. Japan does get others but we are at least starting to get some which are pretty awesome.

Home can't simply be about mall content. 

Message 31 of 168 (443 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Jul 2, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Tanabata is a day for Orihime and Hikoboshi to met. Why mix in others? (Although I don't really like the outfit. Wanted more of the traditional outfit)

OrihimeHikoboshi

I also like to get those kind of outfits. GZ seems to tweak too much on their clothing that goes way off my liking. 

Message 32 of 168 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jul 2, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Maybe someone should tweet GZ and find out if the other outfits can be used. 

DONE! will post when I do get a reply. Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 168 (442 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 2, 2013
VeeVee, do you need a towel? Smiley Surprised lol
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 34 of 168 (426 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Jul 2, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
VeeVee, do you need a towel? Smiley Surprised lol

A granzella beach towel babehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh yeah Smiley Very Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 35 of 168 (405 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Hold the phone yo where does it say we are geting this in NA? i did not read this in Tempest_Fire's Blog hell id love to have it.                       but do you have a Blog or Post confirming this? 

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Message 36 of 168 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jul 2, 2013

smith720 wrote:

Hold the phone yo where does it say we are geting this in NA? i did not read this in Tempest_Fire's Blog hell id love to have it.                       but do you have a Blog or Post confirming this? 

The US update hasn't been posted yet but we dont need that to know that this will be coming to NA, it could be this week as this is Tanabata week in Japan or managment may decide to give us the Kikai Invasion event first and then this after. But this event will be here gauranteed. Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 168 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jul 2, 2013

smith720 wrote:

I think it's because the event is going to be in Japan Home and EU Home that people are thinking we're going to be getting it in NA Home. We'll just have to wait and see when the Home Blog gets posted to see if we're going to be getting this event, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 168 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Jul 2, 2013

smith720 wrote:

Hard to tell what happens for NA. Tanabata occurs on July 7 so it's kind of stupid to celebrate it outside that date. Something like celebrating July 4 on a seperate date, but then NA doesn't celebrate tanabata so it might not matter. EU is confirmed to get it, and most definitely for Japan since it needs to fall on July 7, so it always become why not for NA? (and yeah, we'll probably see the usual delay for NA response)

Message 39 of 168 (356 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jul 2, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Hard to tell what happens for NA. Tanabata occurs on July 7 so it's kind of stupid to celebrate it outside that date. Something like celebrating July 4 on a separate date, but then NA doesn't celebrate tanabata so it might not matter. EU is confirmed to get it, and most definitely for Japan since it needs to fall on July 7, so it always become why not for NA? (and yeah, we'll probably see the usual delay for NA response)

So far there is nothing on the Granzella website that I can see about this event even though the video is from their official YouTube channel. Could be waiting for the network update to post it on the JP Home website. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for NA to have this sooner than later. Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 168 (346 Views)
0 Likes