Oh so sweet. Thank you Granzella. Take my money already. Smiley Wink

DONE!  probably in 3 regions for me. Smiley Embarassed

Message 12 of 168 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

It also says the flight game will continue being active in the personal space version AFTER the Tanabata event ends Smiley Happy

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 13 of 168 (609 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 2, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

It also says the flight game will continue being active in the personal space version AFTER the Tanabata event ends Smiley Happy

Oh sweet. Oh my goodness that is amazing. I wonder how long after. 

Message 14 of 168 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Smiley Very Happy How cute are those outfits! Heart

Maybe if you are a woman.  Unfortunately, GZ continues to emasculate the guys with some ridiculous outfits.  While not nearly as bad as the male V'day bathing suit outfit, that "Celestial Costume" for guys is as masculine as a tea party in petticoats.

Heck, even David Bowie in his Ziggy Stardust days wouldn't be caught wearing that outfit. Smiley Tongue

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 15 of 168 (576 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

Maybe if you are a woman.  Unfortunately, GZ continues to emasculate the guys with some ridiculous outfits.  While not nearly as bad as the male V'day bathing suit outfit, that "Celestial Costume" for guys is as masculine as a tea party in petticoats.

Heck, even David Bowie in his Ziggy Stardust days wouldn't be caught wearing that outfit. Smiley Tongue

Granzella do some awesome spaces, events and clothes, but I do feel sorry for guys with some of the content that Granzella release. A lot of the clothes and costumes are so beautifully done its a shame that alot of guys arent able to enjoy some of the items as much as women.

Message 16 of 168 (558 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 2, 2013

They are certainly pretty effeminate when it comes to male releases. I suspect they must sell or they wouldn't keep making them I would think. 

Message 17 of 168 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Thankyou for posting Steve, this event looks lovely and I will need to get another PSN card I think, there are some more nice updates coming up again.

It'll be nice that we'll still be able to do the event on our personal spaces, I hope its a permanent feature Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 168 (545 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

Granzella do some awesome spaces, events and clothes, but I do feel sorry for guys with some of the content that Granzella release. A lot of the clothes and costumes are so beautifully done its a shame that alot of guys arent able to enjoy some of the items as much as women.

Remember that they do this content with JP in mind which it will go over very well with, we asked for more of what JP gets and this it. It's understandable that some may not like it but with the ammount of content we do get from them now that is so varied they will surely have more to appeal to others down the road. 

Message 19 of 168 (541 Views)
Big Daddy
12473 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I'm assuming the Witches outfit will work on this???

Message 20 of 168 (537 Views)
0 Likes