Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 11, 2013

Great photos of the event, Tsunade. Thank you very much. I was able to view the flight when a good EU friend invited me to his Glittering Sands retreat. Now I can see what some of the pivol points where during the flight instead of watching from the top of the roof. Smiley Very Happy

Message 101 of 168 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Does anyone by any chance have the blue Tanabata Starry Sky Bikini? If you do and it isn't too much trouble, can you post a picture of it for me? Since I have a little bit of money left on my EU account, I'm thinking of getting one of the Sky Bikinis. I've seen the black one and the red one, but haven't come across anyone who has the blue one. Woman Sad

TanabataStarrySkyBikini.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 102 of 168 (612 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Does anyone by any chance have the blue Tanabata Starry Sky Bikini? If you do and it isn't too much trouble, can you post a picture of it for me? Since I have a little bit of money left on my EU account, I'm thinking of getting one of the Sky Bikinis. I've seen the black one and the red one, but haven't come across anyone who has the blue one. Woman Sad

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TcVS1GawUXg

I did manage to get all the rewards in EU this morning wearing celestial outfit partnered with swimsuit. Make sure to tell the other person to wear the star headband reward they give you, it provides an extra star of each colour.

You need 8 red stars for chair, 8 green for table and 8 blue to get bed.

It only rewards them one at a time though (even if you get 8 of each colour in one pass) so you have to keep flying til you get all 3 rewards. It doesn't matter if you scream or twirl - the number of stars is fixed each time and depends entirely on your outfit.

Message 103 of 168 (557 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Message 104 of 168 (532 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TcVS1GawUXg

I did manage to get all the rewards in EU this morning wearing celestial outfit partnered with swimsuit. Make sure to tell the other person to wear the star headband reward they give you, it provides an extra star of each colour.

You need 8 red stars for chair, 8 green for table and 8 blue to get bed.

It only rewards them one at a time though (even if you get 8 of each colour in one pass) so you have to keep flying til you get all 3 rewards. It doesn't matter if you scream or twirl - the number of stars is fixed each time and depends entirely on your outfit.

Thanks, Burmecian. The blue one looks really nice. I'm so definitely getting that one. Woman Happy

Message 105 of 168 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jul 16, 2013

darkan12-nl wrote:

Naamloosgz.jpg

https://twitter.com/granzella_inc

It's going to end all ready? Woman Sad I was really hoping that it would last longer.

Message 106 of 168 (502 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 16, 2013
https://twitter.com/granzella_inc/status/357143594445971456

#PlayStationHome Tanabata 2013 will end before the maintenance of July 17 in JP & EU. It's coming later in NA and Asia!
Message 107 of 168 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jul 16, 2013

darkan12-nl wrote:

Naamloosgz.jpg

https://twitter.com/granzella_inc

It is quite unfortunate this is ending so soon, it would have been a lot nicer to receive some notification from Granzella a bit sooner than a day before the events end.
Message 108 of 168 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Jul 31, 2013
For those ready to do Tanabata get the costume and fly now! 😆
Message 109 of 168 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 1, 2013

So I took a few minutes last night off from battling machines to check this out.  It was fun seeing my avi fly and from different angles but this place was dead.  I was the only person even trying to get these rewards.  I could use a female partner to try and get the table reward.  I was able to get the first 2 rewards but I need a real partner as the NPC's are useless.  Any late night ladies willing to help me? 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 110 of 168 (367 Views)
0 Likes