Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Aug 3, 2013
Look I have the male celestial outfit so i will gladly help anyone who needs to get the bed next week. From my understanding, all you will need is the bikini coming next week. And thus, with our celestial powers combined, we shall both receive a starry bed reward ^_^
Celestial Outfit + Bikini = BedWin :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 131 of 168 (480 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Aug 3, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Look I have the male celestial outfit so i will gladly help anyone who needs to get the bed next week. From my understanding, all you will need is the bikini coming next week. And thus, with our celestial powers combined, we shall both receive a starry bed reward ^_^
Celestial Outfit + Bikini = BedWin :smileyhappy:

Bed? Win? Humm wut you flying at! :smileywink:

Message 132 of 168 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Aug 3, 2013
Fly me to the moon and let me play among those stars ~ :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 133 of 168 (460 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Aug 3, 2013

For the bed you can fly with someone wearing celestial costume as long as your wearing the swimsuit, I was wearing the the celestial hair ornament and hairstyle when I did but am not sure that you will need it. All the rewards are dependent on flying with someone other than the NPC though. On Wednesday I will spend time in the morning helping those who need flight asistance for the rewards. :smileyhappy:

Message 134 of 168 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2749 posts

Aug 3, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

For the bed you can fly with someone wearing celestial costume as long as your wearing the swimsuit, I was wearing the the celestial hair ornament and hairstyle when I did but am not sure that you will need it. All the rewards are dependent on flying with someone other than the NPC though. On Wednesday I will spend time in the morning helping those who need flight asistance for the rewards. :smileyhappy:

Hi steve363 I have a small correction. I own the Glittering Sands Retreat. Wearing the Celestial Outfit (still can not believe I bought it) I flew with the NPC and won the hair item on the 1st trip. Wearing the hair reward, I won the chair with an NPC on my 2nd flight. Flying with a person seems to only be required to get the table and the bed. Since I flew at my private space, I do not know if the same is true when flying at the public space, or if owning the private space makes a difference. Thanks for the great news that I do not have to also buy that stupid swimsuit. I just need to find a willing babe in a bikini next week. Avarar is shaking head. "I still can not believe you made me wear this stupid outfit." To which I replied. "Look dude, it was only with an NPC in a private space. "There were no witnesses."
Posted Image

Message 135 of 168 (428 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5732 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013
There were a couple witnesses, but I may have "taken care of them" for ya :smileytongue:

Anyhoo, I can fly with you once the bikini is out...I'm not crazy about the female celestial outfit anyway :x

Message 136 of 168 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Aug 3, 2013

So I have flown this solo a few times and once with a kind stranger.  I got the headpiece just for doing it, but I only ever get 5 red pieces and it says I need 8 of one color to win a reward. Plus I can't really direct my avatar in flight except to roll.  Any tips?

Message 137 of 168 (395 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

Hi steve363 I have a small correction. I own the Glittering Sands Retreat. Wearing the Celestial Outfit (still can not believe I bought it) I flew with the NPC and won the hair item on the 1st trip. Wearing the hair reward, I won the chair with an NPC on my 2nd flight. Flying with a person seems to only be required to get the table and the bed. Since I flew at my private space, I do not know if the same is true when flying at the public space, or if owning the private space makes a difference. Thanks for the great news that I do not have to also buy that stupid swimsuit. I just need to find a willing babe in a bikini next week. Avarar is shaking head. "I still can not believe you made me wear this stupid outfit." To which I replied. "Look dude, it was only with an NPC in a private space. "There were no witnesses."

The rewards are

1st trip: hair piece

8 red: chair

8 green: table

8 blue: bed

(only 1 reward per trip)

The amount of stars is fixed by what you wear.

male Celestial fullset outfit: 6 red, 3 green, 1 blue

male Celestial fullset outfit + hair piece: 7 red, 5 green, 3 blue

female Celestial fullset outfit: 5 red, 3 green, 1 blue

female Celestial fullset outfit + hair piece: 6 red, 5 green, 3 blue

NPC: 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue

swimsuits fullset outfit: 1 red, 1 green, 5 blue

suimsuits fullset outfit + hair piece: 2 red, 3 green, 7 blue

and so on.

Add the 2 of who you go with and if the total reaches the requirements, then you get your reward.

Message 138 of 168 (384 Views)
Wastelander
910 posts

Apr 19, 2014

Can we still take part in this event, and if so, how?  I went to Glittering Sands Beach but I don't seem to be able to find this event.  Is this over?  If not, can someone help me with this?

Message 139 of 168 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1727 posts

Apr 19, 2014

This was almost a year ago and is long since gone.  You should check the date of the last post to see if something is still going on or not.  8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 140 of 168 (239 Views)
0 Likes