Reply
Highlighted
Apr 05 2013
By: ooOHinataOoo Treasure Hunter 5870 posts
Offline

Granzella Store In NA Home

14 replies 570 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

I don't know if anyone has noticed and mention this, but we have a Granzella Store finally in the mall. It's on the second floor of the Mall, next to the Lucas Arts store. If this has been brought up before, I'm sorry for bringing it up again. I didn't know and, also, I haven't been to the second floor in a while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 15 (570 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

Apr 5, 2013

Oh, that's actually pretty cool. About time we actually got a store for it.

 

Message 2 of 15 (532 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

Apr 5, 2013

I know, right? It sure took it's sweet time coming over here to NA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 15 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

Apr 5, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

I don't know if anyone has noticed and mention this, but we have a Granzella Store finally in the mall. It's on the second floor of the Mall, next to the Lucas Arts store. If this has been brought up before, I'm sorry for bringing it up again. I didn't know and, also, I haven't been to the second floor in a while.


w0w I didn't know this,,, TY,  I wonder if it gives the free Burger space clothing like the UK version, anyone know?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 15 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/11/2012
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

Apr 5, 2013

The "Mall East" and "Mall West" in EU have new stores too.

 

 

 

 

New bed!

 

And Diesel is gone


Message 5 of 15 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/25/2010
Offline
1023 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

Apr 5, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

I don't know if anyone has noticed and mention this, but we have a Granzella Store finally in the mall. It's on the second floor of the Mall, next to the Lucas Arts store. If this has been brought up before, I'm sorry for bringing it up again. I didn't know and, also, I haven't been to the second floor in a while.


w0w I didn't know this,,, TY,  I wonder if it gives the free Burger space clothing like the UK version, anyone know?


It's not available. And from what I know, they took it out from the mall store in EU also, so the only way to get it is from the GZ Burger personal space store.

Message 6 of 15 (418 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

I will post the pic later whats the US ver looks like. also check both floors if* theres any changes.

 

In case, here's the Last Mall Update:

 

  • LOOT Store (moved to Floor 1)
  • Boosters Store (Floor 1)
  • VEEMEE Store
  • nDreams Store 
  • DIESEL Store
  • Shears Store has been removed both in mall and navi but replaced.

 

EDIT: First Floor remains unchanged

 

EDIT 2: Both GZ Store and Pottermore Store has been added. however Heavy Water Store has been removed (I also remember one store that was in the 2rd floor, but i forgot. can anyone remember about that?)

 

EDIT 3: Pics

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 7 of 15 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

Apr 5, 2013

al2009man wrote:

I will post the pic later whats the US ver looks like. also check both floors if* theres any changes.

 

In case, here's the Last Mall Update:

 

  • LOOT Store (moved to Floor 1)
  • Boosters Store (Floor 1)
  • VEEMEE Store
  • nDreams Store 
  • DIESEL Store
  • Shears Store has been removed both in mall and navi but replaced.

 

EDIT: First Floor remains unchanged

 

EDIT 2: Both GZ Store and Pottermore Store has been added. however Heavy Water Store has been removed (I also remember one store that was in the 2rd floor, but i forgot. can anyone remember about that?)

 

EDIT 3: Pics


I didn't notice that we had a Pottermore store. I'll have to check that out when I go on Home later. Thanks for posting pictures of the new stores, Al.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 15 (364 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/31/2011
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

Apr 6, 2013
I just went and it's like a mini GZ Burger, complete with food mishap. How clumsy, hope the customer is OK got his burger for free Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 15 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: Granzella Store In NA Home

May 5, 2013

Sorry for bumping. but new Store Update. 

 

Noting new, but only VEEMEE Store has been updated. also Diesel Store has been removed. but most of you already know the unknown removal of Diesel Museum pretty long ago, same for Store Frond. Might be the reason why it wat replaced to Pottermore Store.

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 10 of 15 (226 Views)
0 Likes