Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: [Granzella] Setsubun2013 : Ogre Extermination

Jan 29, 2013

And look a sneak peak at what's coming on Valentines Day. 

Message 31 of 196 (263 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

YojimaruGinkiba wrote:

Granzella has released a video detailing the new items they'll be releasing for this event, as well as the rewards for participating in the event.

Granzella has overdone themselves, those are some great rewards.

Hope NA is getting this event.

One was a pest, now we have multiples of these freaks.  The ogres can a real pain in the butt even with extra weapons and fighting companions. Using the only ninja outfits and weapons, it will make it an extreme challenge and a bloody mistake. Granzella works you like a dog for the rewards. I hope the rewards are worth it in the end and help with getting to the second part of the tearoom.

From the video, I'd say the rewards are worth it.

Don't you think?

It is worth it if your not using the ninja outfit. Only a masochist and a fool will fight the orges without armor,  extra weapons, and healling for little ryo/monetary rewards.

I've took down orges, without armor and only a bought weapon.

I have the healing station as well.

Though, I'm far from a fool. There's ways to catch the orges off guard.

Message 32 of 196 (258 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:
It is worth it if your not using the ninja outfit. Only a masochist and fool will fight the orges without armor, weapons, and healling for little ryo/monetary rewards.

I unlocked all the rewards including two of the 4900 Ryo teapots using the Sexy Ninja outfit. Hard to tell given this event might need armor from the looks of the video. 

Message 33 of 196 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:
It is worth it if your not using the ninja outfit. Only a masochist and fool will fight the orges without armor, weapons, and healling for little ryo/monetary rewards.

I unlocked all the rewards including two of the 4900 Ryo teapots using the Sexy Ninja outfit. Hard to tell given this event might need armor from the looks of the video. 

Yeah your probably going to have to by new wepons and armor maybe, to take down all those bad boys. LOL XD

Message 34 of 196 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Well they show some huge new weapons Im sure they will help a ton in defeating those ogres ^_^ personally, ill be going for those special leaderboard rewards (:
Support Forums
Message 35 of 196 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

YojimaruGinkiba wrote:

Granzella has released a video detailing the new items they'll be releasing for this event, as well as the rewards for participating in the event.

One was a pest, now we have multiples of these freaks.  The ogres can a real pain in the butt even with extra weapons and fighting companions. Using the only ninja outfits and weapons, it will make it an extreme challenge and a bloody mistake. Granzella works you like a dog for the rewards. I hope the rewards are worth it in the end and help with getting to the second part of the tearoom.

Don't you think?

It is worth it if your not using the ninja outfit. Only a masochist and a fool will fight the orges without armor,  extra weapons, and healling for little ryo/monetary rewards.

I know how to catch them off guard too and doubt the repelling beans will help anyone for long. How are you going to outwit them if they are on both sides of the apartment gate or surrounded without the gate?

sword-art-online
Message 36 of 196 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

YojimaruGinkiba wrote:

Don't you think?

I know how to catch them off guard too and doubt the repelling beans will help anyone for long. How are you going to outwit them if they are on both sides of the apartment gate?

You draw them out, one bye one. It's quite easy, really.

If you can get one separated from the other, get him stuck on something..he won't be able to strike you. 

Considering we don't know the game layout yet, we'll just see.

It's not as hard you may think.

Message 37 of 196 (234 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Jan 29, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Well they show some huge new weapons Im sure they will help a ton in defeating those ogres ^_^ personally, ill be going for those special leaderboard rewards (:

Not if I beat you to it first. :smileyhappy:

sword-art-online
Message 38 of 196 (232 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Lets team up instead ^_^
Support Forums
Message 39 of 196 (229 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Is this what is all that is coming this week? Or more stuff far as item and clothing wise. Because i saw this new locomotion by GZ and they we like angle and demon wings for your back and stuff?
Message 40 of 196 (228 Views)
0 Likes