Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Granzella New Year's countdown and sunrise free rewards for all regions.

Dec 31, 2012

tonydamiani wrote:
Question:

I need to be in the Space at midnight for the rewards? or how is it work? Im talking about NA region btw

There are NO Rewards for being there at Midnight... So NO u don't need to be there at Midnight.... But after Midnight is over u can goto Granzella Edo and talk to the girl then she will ask u for the code. Enter the code they listed here. Then goto southern Island do dive game and find ur Gold Bar!

That's it... Nothing is given for being there at Midnight thoe... It just changes from NIGHT to DAY!  No big deal...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 51 of 93 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Maybe in NA home we will get the yellow 2013 headband  that JP in their neon downtown space since we dont have a neon downtown space here

Message 52 of 93 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

Jan 1, 2013

dose anyone know what the reward is going to be is it going to be only for the 30min then gone forever?

Message 53 of 93 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jan 1, 2013

rolo0327 wrote:

dose anyone know what the reward is going to be is it going to be only for the 30min then gone forever?

There aren't any rewards. But, by giving a code to one of the girls at the edo space you'll get a map to the location of a bit of treasure, although you dont have to be there at the time to do this (Japan can still do it 9hrs after the event). Not sure how long you will have though to claim it.

Message 54 of 93 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

I can also confirm that, if you dont want to be struggling for a good view with everyone else, you can watch the sunrise from the comfort of your Island Hideaway Apt. I watched the sunrise in the EU and the counter and sunrise all happen in the private apt, so no need to be at the public one if you dont want to.

Happy New Year everyone Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 93 (463 Views)
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

rolo0327 wrote:

There aren't any rewards. But, by giving a code to one of the girls at the edo space you'll get a map to the location of a bit of treasure, although you dont have to be there at the time to do this (Japan can still do it 9hrs after the event). Not sure how long you will have though to claim it.

any word on if that girl NPC and the code thing will come to NA after the New Years event?

it probably wont, right? Smiley Sad

Message 56 of 93 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jan 1, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

any word on if that girl NPC and the code thing will come to NA after the New Years event?

The girl will probably appear after midnight for us. She appeared in Japan and the EU region when it was after midnight for those regions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 57 of 93 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jan 1, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

rolo0327 wrote:

Its should do, our New Years is the same as all the other regions so I'll be extremely suprised if it doesnt.

Message 58 of 93 (438 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Jan 1, 2013

ooh, ok cool. now i have a reason to stay at the Edo space longer than a few minutes. Smiley Very Happy

Message 59 of 93 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jan 1, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

Weeky-Latino wrote:

Hello I am a European who at what time I should put my ps3 in advance to get the reward earlier ?

Back to the Future.     Smiley Wink

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 60 of 93 (358 Views)