Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Offline
11574 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

When and where was this posted at? Stay out of the lounge??? LOL. 

Message 81 of 320 (731 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/28/2012
Offline
419 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

 

About an hour ago on FB....here's a link. =^)

 

 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Granzella-Inc/172777366136284

 

Message 82 of 320 (725 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

The good thing about getting an event after another region is that they have time to work out the kinks and hopefully it will run more smoothly here. The business about staying out of the lounge, though? If there is a way for people to get in, you can bet they will. Perhaps it is cultural in Japan to ask people nicely not to come in and they just stay out? From what I've seen here, you need to triple lock (or more) all the doors, board up the windows, build a mote, fill it with alligators, erect a 15 foot fence with razor wire, sprinkle in some angry dogs, place guard towers on all 4 corners with snipers... well... you get the point. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 83 of 320 (710 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Offline
11574 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

The business about staying out of the lounge, though? If there is a way for people to get in, you can bet they will.


They removed it from NAV, but if you have it saved or it's in Recently Visited, you can still get there, at least for now.

Message 84 of 320 (700 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

The business about staying out of the lounge, though? If there is a way for people to get in, you can bet they will.


They removed it from NAV, but if you have it saved or it's in Recently Visited, you can still get there, at least for now.


Aww, you cut out all the funny Smiley Sad.... but thanks for the information. They are probably asking people to stay out of the lounge for people's own good. Changes they make in real time, could potentially freeze their PS3s, I would think. Still, even if they knew that, I doubt it will keep people out. "Forbidden Fruit" and all that. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 85 of 320 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

Aww, you cut out all the funny Smiley Sad.... but thanks for the information. They are probably asking people to stay out of the lounge for people's own good. Changes they make in real time, could potentially freeze their PS3s, I would think. Still, even if they knew that, I doubt it will keep people out. "Forbidden Fruit" and all that. 


 

I was there just now and was not aware of this until now,  the lobby is still full of people.  I suspect those who dont visit FB and the forums who are unaware of whats going on and of course there are those who dont care and go anyways Smiley Very Happy

Message 86 of 320 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014
Lol yup I was just there too and it was more rammed then opening day.

Why does this stuff constantly happen? I mean really now. Almost every GZ event has had issues.
Anybody try the everyone's picture booth yet? Frame reward? Yes? No?
Support Forums
Message 87 of 320 (675 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4422 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014
No new frame reward, no new blow dart game reward, armor still not properly awarding the bonus after a cache clear.
Barely got to 20,000 points in single player after a few days work. Smiley Sad
Taking a break until next update then. Noticed people with an impossible amount of hero points racked up first day and rewards gotten the first 2 hours, nasty bugs! :/
Message 88 of 320 (640 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/25/2011
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

hee... hee that explain why they got 1,000,000 points on the leaderboard for eu home becuase the points got carryover form orge event last year no wonder they shut down the event now and reopen at aug 13  I just hope NA home will not have the same problem next week like the twin blade sword  title mess up in psh store  or leaderboard mess up next week

Message 89 of 320 (597 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/24/2009
Offline
139 posts
 

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Lol yup I was just there too and it was more rammed then opening day.

Why does this stuff constantly happen? I mean really now. Almost every GZ event has had issues.
Anybody try the everyone's picture booth yet? Frame reward? Yes? No?

That booth still isnt giving people the picture frame?!!   It was doing that LAST YEAR too.  I must have spent 10 gz tickets on that stupid photo booth trying to get the frame. Everytime I played the photo booth, it would say I recieved a new item, but when I looked in my rewards and furniture items, there was NOTHING there.


Message 90 of 320 (768 Views)
0 Likes