Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: Granzella Mononoke Bon - Festival 2014

Aug 8, 2014

terrybarracuda wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Lol yup I was just there too and it was more rammed then opening day.

Why does this stuff constantly happen? I mean really now. Almost every GZ event has had issues.
Anybody try the everyone's picture booth yet? Frame reward? Yes? No?

That booth still isnt giving people the picture frame?!!   It was doing that LAST YEAR too.  I must have spent 10 gz tickets on that stupid photo booth trying to get the frame. Everytime I played the photo booth, it would say I recieved a new item, but when I looked in my rewards and furniture items, there was NOTHING there.

in this case you have to ask granzella and see if they can give you are refund

Message 91 of 320 (854 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Aug 8, 2014

Has anyone tried the gold armour that's awarded for sending Gz Gifts? Would it work better than, say, the default Kikai suit or Gz Burger uniform that some people use at Edo? Or would it slow a player down or something?

Message 92 of 320 (850 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2014

darksilver10 wrote:

terrybarracuda wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Lol yup I was just there too and it was more rammed then opening day.

Why does this stuff constantly happen? I mean really now. Almost every GZ event has had issues.
Anybody try the everyone's picture booth yet? Frame reward? Yes? No?

That booth still isnt giving people the picture frame?!!   It was doing that LAST YEAR too.  I must have spent 10 gz tickets on that stupid photo booth trying to get the frame. Everytime I played the photo booth, it would say I recieved a new item, but when I looked in my rewards and furniture items, there was NOTHING there.

in this case you have to ask granzella and see if they can give you are refund

Good luck with that. Don't think anyone ever suceeded getting a refund or reinbursement with the ticket problems from GZ. Most probably because they didn't built it the way others can manage it from their end. So their typical response was always either tell Sony or can't do anything about it.

Message 93 of 320 (844 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 8, 2014
^ Actually I got a pack of GZ tickets from support last year for my troubles at the picture booth.
The frame finally did reward in the end I believe a week or two into the event. Previous to that it would say reward but nothing was given.

@StephieRawks of course golden gift armor works well. The gold Dokuganryu has the same stats as normal Dokuganryu and the gold demon has the same stats as normal demon. Like I said earlier in the thread Dokuganryu is strongest when not in event mode, and that means gold too as they are the same.
Support Forums
Message 94 of 320 (815 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:

Has anyone tried the gold armour that's awarded for sending Gz Gifts? Would it work better than, say, the default Kikai suit or Gz Burger uniform that some people use at Edo? Or would it slow a player down or something?

Hola Stephie ;D

The armors from the Gift Machine works fine  ... The problem is not the armor, its the monsters .... There's these little creepy monster baby looking things that crawl up to you and cling to you like a monkey just like in the picture below.  Think of your arms as the branch and the monkey would be the monster babies.  

If you get one attached... you can bearly move around, if you get two or more makes it impossible to get around and you have to flick/swish the right stick to make them come off you.  If you dont have the armor they WILL NOT come off you no matter how fast or hard (no pun intended) you flick the right stick, there's also these dragon/lizard looking things that spit out energy beams.

Black-spider-monkey-infant-clinging-to-tree.jpg

The new armor has spikes alll over it so it prevents these creatures from clinging to you, the stats on the armor itself has a cling stat of 4 stars + meaning it makes it easier to not only avoid getting these from getting stuck on you, but it helps in shaking them off as well.   BUT there is good news Smiley Happy  According to someone that has the armor you dont need to buy the whole thing just the chest portion since that is where the babies cling to you from.  If you buy the one piece you can combine it with any other armor you have and you should be fine chica Smiley Wink

Message 95 of 320 (813 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2014

Just some references for those that want to know what the new mononoke's are. Somewhat off from it's original characteristics/settings in the game though.

Konaki-jiji

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konaki-jiji

Kamaitachi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaitachi

Message 96 of 320 (794 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Aug 8, 2014
Pistolero: Thanks!

Handsy Tsu: I think I need a drink now Smiley Tongue

Message 97 of 320 (781 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Aug 9, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Hola Stephie ;D

The armors from the Gift Machine works fine  ... The problem is not the armor, its the monsters .... There's these little creepy monster baby looking things that crawl up to you and cling to you like a monkey just like in the picture below.  Think of your arms as the branch and the monkey would be the monster babies.  

If you get one attached... you can bearly move around, if you get two or more makes it impossible to get around and you have to flick/swish the right stick to make them come off you.  If you dont have the armor they WILL NOT come off you no matter how fast or hard (no pun intended) you flick the right stick, there's also these dragon/lizard looking things that spit out energy beams.

Black-spider-monkey-infant-clinging-to-tree.jpg

The new armor has spikes alll over it so it prevents these creatures from clinging to you, the stats on the armor itself has a cling stat of 4 stars + meaning it makes it easier to not only avoid getting these from getting stuck on you, but it helps in shaking them off as well.   BUT there is good news Smiley Happy  According to someone that has the armor you dont need to buy the whole thing just the chest portion since that is where the babies cling to you from.  If you buy the one piece you can combine it with any other armor you have and you should be fine chica Smiley Wink

Yeah, you only need the armor top to keep them off. The armor's attack power you have to activate using Soul pts but you can use them whether or not you are actually wearing the armor.

Also, the gold armor isn't quite as strong as the store bought ones, but it's only a few pts off.

I recomend the spiked amor top with different samurai gear.

You can shake the little monsters off, it just doesn't work very well and sometimes one of them sticks, but you're not actually affected by it anymore. The biggest problem with those things are the "invisible" ones... it's a glitch obviously... you can't see them but they still jump on you and slow you down.

I beat it without any armor using the new swords. Possible, but hard to kill all the lizard monsters and still make it out. If you have the Row Houses, you will find them extremely useful. This battle is hard, even after you've worked it out... which is good.

Message 98 of 320 (749 Views)
Wastelander
479 posts

Aug 9, 2014
Does the new rewards have a list or just given when u win?
Message 99 of 320 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Aug 9, 2014
At the end of your game the rewards are listed after your game stats, every time you finish they are repeated. It's super simple and easy to follow. Smiley Happy
Message 100 of 320 (883 Views)