Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ I'll take you up on that Jo. You'll have to show me where things are at though, haven't been to the place.

I had the money I'd get you that Ada figurine in return Smiley Sad

I'll let you know when I'm home, away at dinner at the moment.

Ok.. they have BCAM tonight so I may be at that. I'm late for that event already given i'm in Japan now on the Gazette tour. Love the holidays for events. 

Smiley Happy

Message 81 of 148 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012
^ If I had. Darn mobile version -_-
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 82 of 148 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Well I'm being told now to get the companion you need all three items. I'm a bit confused given I had all three when i tried for the companion  but the unlock text I read said only the table.

Smiley Sad

Message 83 of 148 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012
So wait, what exactly do I need? Apartment, and the full outfit?

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 84 of 148 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Well according to what I'm being told now is you need the following.

• 1 GZ ticket for the photobooth to get the pumpkin candle

• Get the table from the personal space for free at the private store by visiting a friend

• Need to get the chair by flying in the event – you'll need either the outfit (350 yen) or the hair/earrings (200 yen)

When you have all three you can get the companion. 

Message 85 of 148 (164 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well according to what I'm being told now is you need the following.

• 1 GZ ticket for the photobooth to get the pumpkin candle

• Get the table from the personal space for free at the private store by visiting a friend

• Need to get the chair by flying in the event – you'll need either the outfit (350 yen) or the hair/earrings (200 yen)

When you have all three you can get the companion. 

Okay great, I don't mind buying some yen for the companion. It seems pretty cool to me, especially since its a first for Home since it makes sounds. Whenever you get a chance Jo I'll come get that table if you dont mind Smiley Very Happy

Message 86 of 148 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Could I please get an invite? Smiley Happy Table looks cool.

Message 87 of 148 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Seems Granzella has been getting some feedback and has apologized for it's female only costumes for it's current Halloween event. They appear to have a Valentines event planned as well which will include both genders.

It does sound like they are releasing two new costumes this week if I read the translation correctly – Vampire (Avatar Male) and Succubus Costume (Female Avatars). Sould be interesting to see what the Succubus costumes will look like given we recently got one from Konami. 

Posted to twitter a few minutes ago.

One can hope these events will also be coming to North America at some point in the future although I know this Halloween Event has been announced for Japan only. Part of what makes Granzella special in Japan are it's events.

[IMG]

Message 88 of 148 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Seems Granzella has been getting some feedback and has apologized for it's female only costumes for it's current Halloween event. They appear to have a Valentines event planned as well which will include both genders.

It does sound like they are releasing two new costumes this week if I read the translation correctly – Vampire (Avatar Male) and Succubus Costume (Female Avatars). 

Posted to twitter a few minutes ago.

One can hope these events will also be coming to North America at some point in the future although I know this Halloween Event has been announced for Japan only. Part of what makes Granzella special in Japan are it's events.

[IMG]

Lol, you beat me to the punch, Joanna. I just saw this on my Facebook and was going to post it here till I saw that you already did. Thank you for posting it. I can't wait to see what the Succubus costume is going to look like and there Valentine's Day event next year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 89 of 148 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I know I can't wait to see that costume too. I bet it's going to be sweet! Smiley Happy

Message 90 of 148 (101 Views)