Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Awwww. I guess Mindblur and Lunar are the only ones to test it. Smiley Sad

Which color did you get?

Sorry. If you want to still test it, you can test it out with Light. I don't think Light has gotten it yet. I got the white one. Did you still get the white one, too, or did you get a different color?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 148 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Awwww. I guess Mindblur and Lunar are the only ones to test it. Smiley Sad

Which color did you get?

Sorry. If you want to still test it, you can test it out with Light. I don't think Light has gotten it yet. I got the white one. Did you still get the white one, too, or did you get a different color?

I got the white one too. It is cute. It goes well with the lockwood wings and ndreams flight.

sword-art-online
Message 72 of 148 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Could someone please invite me to their glittering sands apartment? Thanks.

Message 73 of 148 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

I got the white one too. It is cute. It goes well with the lockwood wings and ndreams flight.

Ooh, nice. =) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 74 of 148 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Ok in response to the one who said the outfits are what make it great and not the pet, that's an opinion. Idc if it's the majority opinion, it's still not a fact. The witch outfits aren't my style in the slightest, and I look ridiculous in it. The only things I will ever use from it are the hat, broom and gloves.

The pet on the other hand, is amazing, I've always loved Jack o lantern ghost Samhain type characters, he's so cute, PLUS he laughs (only owner can hear)

In response to the person saying the whole thing is a ripoff. Yes, I also saw you said that "you know it's worth it to some people and you're not getting into this debate"

However, there is some fact mixed in with the opinion on it not being a ripoff. The outfit anyways.

Opinion: The outfit is worth the money. Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion on this. Personally, I don't think it's worth the money, actually.

Fact: The outfit is a great value for the money. For 350 yen (I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STUPID EXCHANGE RATE) which, like Joanna also said, would end up being 3.49 (in the NA PLAYSTATION HOME STORE) if brought here, you get a hat that's in the headphone slot, gloves, gloves with broomstick, a 1 piece outfit and shoes. 5 pieces total.

Compare that to one of the overrated Lockwood "Halloween" outfits no one can ever seem to speak ill of, at 3.99 for a one piece outfit, hair, cheesy plastic nails, and shoes. Or hair, top, bottom, necklace/gloves and shoes.

You're only getting 4 pieces, 5 at most, in those outfits for a higher price, and certainly nothing as innovative as a headphone slot witch's hat.

PLUS you get to fly around in the special Halloween event and, if you also have or buy a Gz ticket, you get a pet as a bonus.

So with all that considered, you can't praise or ignore Lockwood's value/pricing on their "Halloween" outfits while criticizing Granzella's witch outfits. I say "Halloween" because those stupid Lockwood outfits could be released  at any time of year. They don't scream "Halloween" in the slightest in my opinion.

Also...if anyone's holding out thinking this will ever come to NA, it won't, so if you have the yen and want the outfit and pet, buy it now before it's gone forever (or until next year if they choose to recycle the outfits). I also have not been purchasing normal Granzella items in Japan since they end up coming here, but anything seasonal most assuredly won't come here. If they ever do simultanious seasonal releases next year, that's a different story and we might get THOSE things.

But as for now, anything seasonal released in JP will be exclusive to JP. Why would they release seasonal stuff  from 2012 at a random point next year? And I don't think they'd give NA 2012 Halloween even in 2013 instead of simply giving us the 2013 event. IF they even ever do something like that. (I'm not holding my breath at ever getting any JP seasonal event here)

Message 75 of 148 (184 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 27, 2012

The pet is very nice. I just got it now and it's animated and makes sounds. I love the entire event personally. I've been told the pet is free if you are able to get the free table from the store by visiting a friends personal space. I have the rewards including the pumpkin lamp which is from the photobooth. 

Screen shot 2012-10-27 at 7.26.17 PM.png

Message 76 of 148 (143 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Free companion huh? Does anyone wanna give the KCChad an invite? Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 77 of 148 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Also, I'm trying to follow along here. So I don't need to buy the apartment or any of the outfit to get the companion?

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 78 of 148 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Free companion huh? Does anyone wanna give the KCChad an invite? Smiley Tongue

My understanding is once you have the table from the personal space you can go to an animated pumpkin with lantern at the public one to get the companion. I'd be happy to invite you Chad. 

The table is free in the exclusive store for guests too. 

Message 79 of 148 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012
^ I'll take you up on that Jo. You'll have to show me where things are at though, haven't been to the place.

I had the money I'd get you that Ada figurine in return Smiley Sad

I'll let you know when I'm home, away at dinner at the moment.

Message 80 of 148 (115 Views)
0 Likes