Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The outfits are 350 Yen which would be around 3.50 in dollars here.  You get a one piece outfit with separates for boots, hat and the broom. The hat is an Accessory item and can be worn with any hair style. Simply awesome.

All I can say is they are super cute. I got the red one and really had a hard time deciding what to buy. 

Actually that is not correct the Yen is worth more then they US dollar so it wouldn't be an exact exchange like you are claiming.. For those that would like to know the real price by today's exchange rate it would actually come out to $4.386.

I know that. What I'm referring to is that when something sells in Japan for 300 yen it usually is sold here in North America for 3 dollars. At least that has been my experience for the most part with Granzella items that have come to North America. 

The new Pareo's for example are 200 yen for the top and 200 for the bottom and here they are selling for 2 dollars top and 2 dollars bottom. 

Message 41 of 148 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I would appreciate it, if someone would post how to go about getting the rewards.

If someone wouldn't mind.

Thanks

Message 42 of 148 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I can help everyone after I ride with my friend tonight, Mindblur.

sword-art-online
Message 43 of 148 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Oct 24, 2012

From YPSH

1. Buy witches costume
001.jpg 
2. Go for a Holloween Flight around beach (at broom prompt)
002.jpg 003.jpg 
3. Go to photobooth in hut and take some photos
4. Go to your personal Granzella beach and go to commerce point in first hut. Look for Halloween themed icon. Get free table.
5. You should have three rewards. Chair from flight; pumpkin candle light from photo booth; and table from store.
004.jpg 
6. Now go back to public beach and see the pumpkin holding a lantern. He is next to the teleport sign.
005.jpg 
7. You will receive a flying companion that looks just like that pumpkin holding the lantern.

Message 44 of 148 (169 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Thank you MJ. I don't have tickets in Japan. Not planning on buying them but I will go to the commerce point later tonight or tomorrow. 

Message 45 of 148 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

U2crazy4me wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The outfits are 350 Yen which would be around 3.50 in dollars here.  You get a one piece outfit with separates for boots, hat and the broom. The hat is an Accessory item and can be worn with any hair style. Simply awesome.

All I can say is they are super cute. I got the red one and really had a hard time deciding what to buy. 

Actually that is not correct the Yen is worth more then they US dollar so it wouldn't be an exact exchange like you are claiming.. For those that would like to know the real price by today's exchange rate it would actually come out to $4.386.

I know that. What I'm referring to is that when something sells in Japan for 300 yen it usually is sold here in North America for 3 dollars. At least that has been my experience for the most part with Granzella items that have come to North America. 

The new Pareo's for example are 200 yen for the top and 200 for the bottom and here they are selling for 2 dollars top and 2 dollars bottom. 

I get that,but seeing that this is a JP ONLY item you saying it like that is not only irrelevant but misleading to someone who wants to buy it in JP, seeing that's the only place you can buy it.. And I was being nice with the price I put up! It would actually cost even more then the price I put due to the exchange rate and the high price we are stuck paying for a JP PSN Card. The real price would be closer to $5 - $5.50 for the item..

Just so everyone understands where that price comes from, going buy the current exchange rate3000¥ is $37.5947 and the best price you can get on a JP PSN Card for us online cost $45.99.. That includes the exchange rate and the places mark-up on the card.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 46 of 148 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Yes, thank you MJ~

Cat Very Happy

Message 47 of 148 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 25, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

From YPSH

1. Buy witches costume
001.jpg 
2. Go for a Holloween Flight around beach (at broom prompt)
002.jpg 003.jpg 
3. Go to photobooth in hut and take some photos
4. Go to your personal Granzella beach and go to commerce point in first hut. Look for Halloween themed icon. Get free table.
5. You should have three rewards. Chair from flight; pumpkin candle light from photo booth; and table from store.
004.jpg 
6. Now go back to public beach and see the pumpkin holding a lantern. He is next to the teleport sign.
005.jpg 
7. You will receive a flying companion that looks just like that pumpkin holding the lantern.

Thank you for posting this, MJ. I appreciate it. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 148 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote:

I get that,but seeing that this is a JP ONLY item you saying it like that is not only irrelevant but misleading to someone who wants to buy it in JP, seeing that's the only place you can buy it.. And I was being nice with the price I put up! It would actually cost even more then the price I put due to the exchange rate and the high price we are stuck paying for a JP PSN Card. The real price would be closer to $5 - $5.50 for the item..

Just so everyone understands where that price comes from, going buy the current exchange rate3000¥ is $37.5947 and the best price you can get on a JP PSN Card for us online cost $45.99.. That includes the exchange rate and the places mark-up on the card.

I suspect the halloween outfits weil be here in North America at some point. It doesn't sound like the event will sadly.

And relative to buying Yen yes it is expensive. I trade for yen so I haven't personally bought a PSN card online in quite some time. I also don't buy much there given most of it comes here now and I prefer not to buy it twice. 

Message 49 of 148 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 25, 2012

So let me get this straight, in order to get this "companion" you have to:
1. Buy the outfit - $3.50

2. Buy the Glittering Sands Personal Space - $6.99

3. Buy Photobooth tickets - .99 (minimum)

Now, there was talk about just buying the hair allows you to fly with a friend?, but can you use a friends Glittering sands to access the commerce point and get the table? For those who dont have these items its will cost a total of $10.99 to get one companion, a chair, a table and a candlestick.

Granzella's math never adds up (to me) or rather say it adds up to way too much for what you are getting. I know, I know, its well worth it to some of you, im not going to get into this debate AGAIN, but to some of us its not.  Just Saying

Message 50 of 148 (89 Views)
0 Likes