Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Does  it have seperates clothing sections or is it a one piece for the oufit, exculding the hat?

One piece, hat, boots and broom.

Message 31 of 148 (209 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Oct 24, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Does  it have seperates clothing sections or is it a one piece for the oufit, exculding the hat?

Thanks. <3

sword-art-online
Message 32 of 148 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Thanks. <3

Comes with normal gloves too.

Message 33 of 148 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Oct 24, 2012

The flying game is only available to the people who owns the Witch Outfits correct? 

Message 34 of 148 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Yes, but to make something clear. You don't control where you fly. It's a short ride with two different paths. You can take pictures while riding though. Good photo opportunities.

Message 35 of 148 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Humm I seemed to be able to conrol where I flew. I am going to try it again later today given I was in a rush this morning filiming this before heading to work.

Message 36 of 148 (172 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Oh the pain....I just wasted 350 yen...this is the second time this year I've wasted yen in Japan by rushing into things. I TRIED waiting this morning, but when I got back home and saw the YPSH post saying you need to buy witch costume to get the pet, I instantly bought it...

Only to find out less then a MINUTE later (from my friend) that I only needed to buy the hair, and could have ridden with a freind..

So now I'm stuck with a witch outfit I'll never wear outside of the hat and broom, and 350 precious, hard to obtain yen gone...-_-

Message 37 of 148 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Oh the pain....I just wasted 350 yen...this is the second time this year I've wasted yen in Japan by rushing into things. I TRIED waiting this morning, but when I got back home and saw the YPSH post saying you need to buy witch costume to get the pet, I instantly bought it...

Only to find out less then a MINUTE later (from my friend) that I only needed to buy the hair, and could have ridden with a freind..

So now I'm stuck with a witch outfit I'll never wear outside of the hat and broom, and 350 precious, hard to obtain yen gone...-_-

I tried riding with someone without the outfit, their name wouldn't show up.

Message 38 of 148 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

I believe you have to choose the 2nd option in the list twice? I forget, but I also had the outfit on when I rode with my friend, so I don't know what would have happened if I wasn't wearing it.

Also supposedly you need at least the hair to ride..so I could have saved some yen and gotten hair which I'd actually use more lol

Message 39 of 148 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The outfits are 350 Yen which would be around 3.50 in dollars here.  You get a one piece outfit with separates for boots, hat and the broom. The hat is an Accessory item and can be worn with any hair style. Simply awesome.

All I can say is they are super cute. I got the red one and really had a hard time deciding what to buy. 

Actually that is not correct the Yen is worth more then they US dollar so it wouldn't be an exact exchange like you are claiming.. For those that would like to know the real price by today's exchange rate it would actually come out to $4.386.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 40 of 148 (123 Views)
0 Likes