Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Granzella is going to be having an Halloween event this year, and are going to be releasing some limited time Witch outfits:

 

On a sandy beach in the evening which was decorated with wonderful starry sky, swim into the sea, as well as relaxing in the cottage sea, and wearing a costume "witch dress" of available for a limited time event, this event, excursion a starry sky things that you can participate in the attraction "Halloween Flight" to fly. We will be able to shoot herself wearing a cute costume even alone, can participate with friends, flying in the sky. Soar into the night sky and enjoy the fantastic views from the sky with a sense of exhilaration that cut the wind!

 

Get your limited Halloween items.  In this event, you can get three items + α surrounding Halloween can be. Item is available by walking on the beach or get to experience the flight by attraction, and receive a free or a store of "hot sandy beach just two of" personal space, the stage.

 

If you do not have a personal space you can get by with whom to invite to a friend.  

 

[Events] Overview Event period: October 24 to November 14, 2012 (Wed) (Wed) "Another sandy beach" PlayStation Home Lounge Venue:

 

(C) 2012 Granzella Inc. All rights reserved.

 

HalloweenWitchs.jpg

 

GranzellaWitchs.jpg

 

FlyingWitchs.jpg

 

RedWitch.jpg

 

 

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering where I got my source from, I get it from a Japanese website that Granzella tweeted early this morning: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201210/24023206.html

 

 



That settles it. I am off to get a PSN card. Which color are you geting, Hinata?  I really like the white one. Thank you for posting this wonderful information. 

sword-art-online
Message 21 of 148 (261 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

The outfits are 350 Yen which would be around 3.50 in dollars here.  You get a one piece outfit with separates for boots, hat and the broom. The hat is an Accessory item and can be worn with any hair style. Simply awesome.

 

All I can say is they are super cute. I got the red one and really had a hard time deciding what to buy. 

 

 

Message 22 of 148 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The outfits are 350 Yen which would be around 3.50 in dollars here.  You get a one piece outfit with separates for boots, hat and the broom. The hat is an Accessory item and can be worn with any hair style. Simply awesome.

 

All I can say is they are super cute. I got the red one and really had a hard time deciding what to buy. 

 

 


350 for all that? That's a great price.

 

Message 23 of 148 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The outfits are 350 Yen which would be around 3.50 in dollars here.  You get a one piece outfit with separates for boots, hat and the broom. The hat is an Accessory item and can be worn with any hair style. Simply awesome.

 

All I can say is they are super cute. I got the red one and really had a hard time deciding what to buy. 

 

 


350 for all that? That's a great price.

 


Yes it is. It's an amazing price. 

 

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.27.27 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.29.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.33.34 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.33.47 AM.png

 

And there is a reward for flying. I don't know if you get anymore. 

 

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.37.14 AM.png

Message 24 of 148 (237 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

Wow very nice, I can't wait to see it. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 148 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:
That settles it. I am off to get a PSN card. Which color are you geting, Hinata?  I really like the white one. Thank you for posting this wonderful information.

You're welcome, Sera. I really like the white one and the blue one. I'm unsure which one I'll get. I might get both if I have enough.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 148 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The outfits are 350 Yen which would be around 3.50 in dollars here.  You get a one piece outfit with separates for boots, hat and the broom. The hat is an Accessory item and can be worn with any hair style. Simply awesome.

 

All I can say is they are super cute. I got the red one and really had a hard time deciding what to buy. 

 

 


350 for all that? That's a great price.

 


Yes it is. It's an amazing price. 

 

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.27.27 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.29.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.33.34 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.33.47 AM.png

 

And there is a reward for flying. I don't know if you get anymore. 

 

Screen shot 2012-10-24 at 9.37.14 AM.png


 

Nice Pics, Jo Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 148 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

I bought the black one. This deal was too good to pass up, especially if it really is a limited time item.

Message 28 of 148 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1464 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Does anyone know how to get the pumpkin ghost pet? If the only way to get it is from purchasing the witch outfit I will, but otherwise it's not my style and I'm not buying it for 1 month of flying lol.

 

DOUBLE EDIT:  nevermind, I still don't know how to get it -_- but I apparently got a pumpkin candle from taking a pic in the photo booth.

Message 29 of 148 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

Oct 24, 2012

Does  it have seperates clothing sections or is it a one piece for the oufit, exculding the hat?

sword-art-online
Message 30 of 148 (152 Views)
0 Likes